Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Bridgeport Mill For Sale

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill is a
liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy
mankind...... Price is fair, depending on condition - I've seem them for
under $500 to about $5000 - at the low end they were mostly good for parts

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message

If anyone here is interested in metal working (I doubt it, too much
political bull**** being posted), there is a Bridgeport Mill for sale
here in the high desert of Californicate. $1200. No further details
available. The phone number listed in the Daily Press is
(760) 596-9495. Just passing on the ad that I saw.

Jim