Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Bridgeport Mill For Sale

"Wes" wrote in message
"Bill Noble" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Bill Noble" wrote:

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill
is
liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy
mankind......

Obviously a Conservative device. An electric car won't be able to haul
it
home.

Wes

nah, must be a liberal device - takes nice shiny things and shreds them
into
tiny bits, casting the pieces everywhere, all in the name of progress

I thought that was the liberal view of conservatism?

Wes

feel free to swap "liberal" and "conservative" in my statement - I was just
trying to create some humorous nonsense as a counter to all the mean
spirited trolling that seems to fill the NG