Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas passport?

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:12:13 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

(Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Deucalion wrote:

That's three questions.

And therein lies the problem. No matter how thoroughly Obama proves
his citizenship -- birth cert., newspaper clippings, vouched for by
the governor of Hawaii -- there's always more demands from the
birthers. Now they want to see *another* birth cert.

We haven't see the first one yet. We did see a modern document
attesting that there was something in the state files. But the rules
at the time allowed for several kinds of births to be recorded in a
way that make them all appear the same today. They ARE essentially
the same for ordinary citizens. They are not the same for the purpose
of determining the citizenship of the guy that was elected president.

Now they want to see his passport.

That's real nice and simple spin. But read the post. ANY passport he
may have used EITHER was illegal OR proves he is not a citizen. If
the original birth certificate is to be withheld, then we must look
for something else to prove citizenship. Or not. Again, we have
nothing from Obama and a lot of flash and spin from his droids.

If he were to produce those, they'd want to
see something else.

I'll settle for the original Hawaii birth certificate. If it's there
and legitimate, I will end my search for some sort of answer.'

Put up or stop apologizing.

From a USA Today issue quoting the Honolulu Advertiser:

By Dan Nakaso, The Honolulu Advertiser
In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not
born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated
Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth
certificate in the Health Department's archives:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of
Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the
Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was
born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing
further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in
October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Here is the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health testifying
that the man was born in Hawaii. The alternate is to assume that the
Hawaii State Government is somehow been suborned.

It would be a waste of time for Obama to appease the birthers any
more. The question has been asked and answered. It's time to
admit the earth is round and move on.

He has yet to do ANYTHING to "appease" them. He has yet to prove he
is a citizen in any of several ways that are open to him. Mr.
Transparency only says "trust me".

Nixon said "trust me"; Bush said "trust me" and you see where that
got us.

Regards,

J.B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote

Here is the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health testifying
that the man was born in Hawaii. The alternate is to assume that the
Hawaii State Government is somehow been suborned.

Seems to me recently that a Louisiana congresscritter recently got some big
bucks by backing Barry on a deal. Could Hawaii's official been so tempted?

Naw.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

(Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Deucalion wrote:

[...]

From a USA Today issue quoting the Honolulu Advertiser:

By Dan Nakaso, The Honolulu Advertiser
In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not
born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated
Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth
certificate in the Health Department's archives:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of
Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the
Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was
born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing
further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in
October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Here is the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health testifying
that the man was born in Hawaii. The alternate is to assume that the
Hawaii State Government is somehow been suborned.

Here is the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health giving a legal
opinion contrary to what is written in Section 1 of article 2 of the
constitution.

Suborned? Not necessarily, just woefully ignorant.

700 million dollars can buy a lot of ignorance.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 06:45:11 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

wrote

Here is the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health testifying
that the man was born in Hawaii. The alternate is to assume that the
Hawaii State Government is somehow been suborned.

Seems to me recently that a Louisiana congresscritter recently got some big
bucks by backing Barry on a deal. Could Hawaii's official been so tempted?

Naw.

Steve

Sure; could have happened that way. Of course, in the case of Hawaii
you are talking about the Director of Health, the Governor, and all
the potential Deep-Throats. Probably talking, oh maybe 50 - 60 people.
All conspiring to keep the secret.

Do a google on Occam's Razor.

Regards,

J.B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 08:51:11 -0600, aarcuda69062
wrote:

wrote:

(Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Deucalion wrote:

[...]

From a USA Today issue quoting the Honolulu Advertiser:

[...]

As I wrote in another reply - you are talking about the Director of
Health, the Governor, and all the little people who might rat you out.
I guessed probably 50 or 60 people might have access to the facts. do
you reckon they were all bribed?

Regards,

J.B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 1, 8:34*pm, Ned Simmons wrote:
[snip]
At least we aren't hearing about suspicious deaths linked to Obama's
birth certificate...yet.

--
Ned Simmons

Well, there ya go. Now you've let the cat out of the bag.

Just sayin'
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:51:44 +0700, wrote:

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 08:51:11 -0600, aarcuda69062
wrote:

wrote:

(Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Deucalion wrote:

[...]

From a USA Today issue quoting the Honolulu Advertiser:

[...]

Odd that you mention that. It would appear that so far this
year..Democrats have had bout triple that number of politicians put in
prison for corruption.

Funny how that works out huh?

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
wrote
Here is the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health testifying
that the man was born in Hawaii. The alternate is to assume that the
Hawaii State Government is somehow been suborned.

Seems to me recently that a Louisiana congresscritter recently got some big
bucks by backing Barry on a deal. Could Hawaii's official been so tempted?

Naw.

Steve

Or could it be the "birthers" do not really care that Obama was born in
Hawaii? Could it be all they really want is to make accusations and to
try to turn people against the president? Well, yeah! Take the head of
the birthers, Orly Taite. She's a dentist and a lawyer, maybe not for
much longer after her frivolous lawsuits, and she speaks five languages,
so she's clearly a very smart women. Being a lawyer and smart it is
clear she can look at evidence and see if there is any or not. So she
knows where Obama was born. But she's a hard core right winger, from my
old home in Orange Co., which means she knows the truth but is mounting
this campaign for purely political purposes. She's out to ruin Obama if
she can. The problem is she's a bad liar and her agenda is completely
transparent. Now you idiots who can't see the truth when it's right in
front of your face, well, that's a different story. You people are just
ignorant buffoons. They could tell you that Obama had a baby growing out
of his side like the mutant in the movie "Total Recall" and you would
believe it.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 08:51:11 -0600, aarcuda69062
wrote:

wrote:

(Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Deucalion wrote:

[...]

From a USA Today issue quoting the Honolulu Advertiser:

[...]

I'm sorry that you keep misinterpreting my meanings.

I reckon that over 300 million people might have access to the facts.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:19:49 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

Steve B wrote:
wrote
[...]

You mean he doesn't ..... :-)

Regards,

J.B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Neil Nelson" wrote

I reckon that over 300 million people might have access to the facts.

If you believe that we all have freedom to get all government information, I
would like to meet you at two this afternoon to look at a bridge I have for
sale. I'll bring the paperwork, stamped certificates and all.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

"Neil Nelson" wrote

I reckon that over 300 million people might have access to the facts.

If you believe that we all have freedom to get all government information, I
would like to meet you at two this afternoon to look at a bridge I have for
sale. I'll bring the paperwork, stamped certificates and all.

Steve

No problem as long as you'll accept this check I have drawn on a bank in
Nigeria.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"aarcuda69062" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

"Neil Nelson" wrote

I reckon that over 300 million people might have access to the facts.

If you believe that we all have freedom to get all government
information, I
would like to meet you at two this afternoon to look at a bridge I have
for
sale. I'll bring the paperwork, stamped certificates and all.

Steve

No problem as long as you'll accept this check I have drawn on a bank in
Nigeria.

I have two of those. One for six hundred million, and the other for a
billion. Just bring an extra hundred bucks AMERICAN and I'll sign them over

Steve