Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas passport?

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:20:29 -0800, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:10:02 +0000, hal wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:52:20 -0800, Gunner Asch

An interesting question/article I received in an email this morning:

"Whether the Obama Birthers are right or not, all the President has to do
is answer one Question

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION. PASS IT ON AND ON AND ON.

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth
issue, Paul Hollrah over at UTFSM did so yesterday and believes the issue
can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York ,
Jakarta, and Karachi?

Oh, grow up you pathetic twisted little sociopath.

You must be a liberal. Instead of offering a credible rebuttal, you
name-call.

Thanks,
Rich

But what difference does it make what passport he used? The
requirement is to be a born citizen of the U.S., i.e., not
naturalized.

How does the use of another passport invalidate that?
Dual citizenship is not illegal in the U.S. and in fact it is even
mentioned (in paragraph 14 of Important Information, page 6 and 7, of
the U.S. passport).

As added information, Indonesia, also recognizes dual citizenship.

Regards,

J.B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Isn't it kind of funny that with all these right wingers who hate Obama
and would be glad to do just about anything to get rid of him that not a
one of them can find any proof Obama was born anywhere but Hawaii? With
all the motivation they have and all the resources the right wing has
behind it not one piece of evidence that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.
That ought to tell you something. If they can't find anything it's
because it doesn't exist. But the accusations are still there. That's
the point though. They just want to make one false accusation after
another about the president. The couldn't win fair and square so now
they are trying it the good old tried and true right wing way...cheating.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:53:15 -0800, Hawke

wrote:

[...]

I can only assume that it is the fulfillment of some sort of complex,
that somehow "I" know something that all those other people don't
know; I am one of the informed. At least I can't think of any other
reason. It isn't as though Obama is going to hold a news conference
and wave his birth certificate around in front of the cameras together
with his expired passport.

There is something very alluring about this kind of thing - being a
party to esoteric information, secret societies, passwords, decoder
rings, etc. But it is noticeable that in all of these whisper
campaigns the information is never positive. Never, "whisper, whisper,
He gave 10 million to help orphan children". It is always derogatory.
Strange...

Regards,

J.B.