Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas plans for the US

"Gunner" wrote in message

'The most terrifying words in the English language a I'm from the
government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

Too bad your hero Raygun didn't practice the platitudes he spouted.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John Kunkel" wrote in message
. ..

"Gunner" wrote in message

'The most terrifying words in the English language a I'm from the
government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

Too bad your hero Raygun didn't practice the platitudes he spouted.

Reagan was an actor, that's it. That's what he did. He read lines that
others wrote for him. He was great at playing the role not actually being
the man. One of his most successful games that the public fell for was when
he made a big deal about the Panama Canal staying part of America. He didn't
think much about it but when he found out that it went over big with a good
portion of the public it became part of speeches he gave all the time. If it
didn't work he wouldn't have used it. That is what he was about. Doing what
was necessary to convince the "average" guy. It worked and most Americans
are worse off because of his time in office.

Hawke