Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The tally Is In!

The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

I find these remarks about unemployed people, to be rather mean
spirited. Not at all along the spirit of previously advertised
"compassionate conservatism".

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus10945 wrote in
:

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that
over 71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to
unemployed. I hope it was those that voted for the change that got
the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

I'm not a Republican, Iggy. grin

They're far too Liberal.

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 26, 9:30*pm, Eregon wrote:
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

You mean all those Republican hookers?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 26, 9:53*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Eregon" wrote in message

The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. *Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. *I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

RogerN

I understand that we will have 71,000 new Democrats tommorrow.

Do you think they will be employed in the new abortion clinics Roger?

TMT

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. *Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Not necessarily Ed, I hear that many of them have been
exploding...like bad air compressor tanks.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 27, 12:06*am, Ignoramus10945 ignoramus10...@NOSPAM.

m...
On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. *Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

I find these remarks about unemployed people, to be rather mean
spirited. Not at all along the spirit of previously advertised
"compassionate conservatism".

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

You are correct Ig.

Roger is a poor loser.

So much for religious Roger caring for his fellow man.

Religious hypocrite also know as the American Taliban.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus10945" wrote in message

snip

I find these remarks about unemployed people, to be rather mean
spirited. Not at all along the spirit of previously advertised
"compassionate conservatism".

Ah, you must have missed the report. A SWAT team from the Heritage
Foundation finally found the compassionate conservative, and they shot him.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to

unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

Shows that you have brains. Unlike the mentally challenged individual who
made the post and who probably thinks that after being president for a whole
week the 71,000 who lost their jobs have Obama to blame. Remember, these
guys think everything bad that happened to the country occurred during
Clinton's and now Obama's time in office. During the period between them
everything went well. What can you say to someone who thinks like that? I
know, nothing. They are too dumb to have a conversation with.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Eregon wrote:

I'm not a Republican, Iggy. grin

They're far too Liberal.

The dangers of stereotyping.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

Iggy,
I know Obama didn't do anything to cause the layoffs. I've been seeing
everything blamed on Bush and nothing being on all the Democrats largely by
TMT. If the sun doesn't come out, a hurricane comes, an earthquake, or
anything else goes wrong, it was Bush's fault according to TMT. Hence my

But.. although Obama didn't do anything to cause the condition, it could be
because of him being elected that the economy went South. If that is the
case, it would be the voters fault, not Obama's. If companies, investors,
etc. have no confidence in Obama, that would be bad for the economy and that
may be what we are seeing. Hopefully confidence will come in time and
things will get better.

My a--hole posting is on purpose in response to all the BS postings blaming
everything on Bush when the Democrats won big 2 years ago and couldn't or
didn't make a difference.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 26, 9:53 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Eregon" wrote in message

The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

RogerN

I understand that we will have 71,000 new Democrats tommorrow.

Do you think they will be employed in the new abortion clinics Roger?

TMT
*********

Or maybe next time to vote they might want a change for the better.

RogerN
*********

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:40:42 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus10945
scrawled the following:

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

--
Even with the best of maps and instruments,
we can never fully chart our journeys.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:57:39 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdN4hA-rB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6LB30iPqIM

Shoot, I can't find the one I was looking for...

--
Even with the best of maps and instruments,
we can never fully chart our journeys.
-- Gail Pool
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:57:39 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

om...
On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to
unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdN4hA-rB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6LB30iPqIM

Shoot, I can't find the one I was looking for...

Ha! Those are good ones, anyway.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:20:27 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

news:V4OdnUSGS5_XDePUnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@giganews. com...
On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to
unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdN4hA-rB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6LB30iPqIM

Shoot, I can't find the one I was looking for...

Ha! Those are good ones, anyway.

Yabbut, I was looking for the one talking about the Obama voters
wandering around in a daze, not knowing what to do while awaiting the
ascenda^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hinauguration.

--
Even with the best of maps and instruments,
we can never fully chart our journeys.
-- Gail Pool

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:15:48 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus25649
scrawled the following:

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

Um, you might recheck that. It won't take long at all, I'm sure.

--
Even with the best of maps and instruments,
we can never fully chart our journeys.
-- Gail Pool
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" writes:

But.. although Obama didn't do anything to cause the condition, it could be
because of him being elected that the economy went South.

The economy tanked long before the election.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to

unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

Try to remember all the things these guys were saying when Clinton was
president. I know I do. There was plenty of acrid, spiteful, and venomous
things coming from them constantly. That was when things were going good
too. But as long as it was a Democrat in the White House the right wing
never let up on Clinton and it started on day one, long before he did
anything to **** them off. Except for getting elected, that is. Bush never
got it as bad as Clinton did from the right. Remember after 9/11 nobody
wanted to say anything negative against the president? It wasn't until he
started doing things that brought us to where we are today that people
started after him in earnest. Bush earned his dislike and deserved it.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

You have a short memory. You're too young to have ... what do they
call that ailment?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:15:48 -0600, Ignoramus25649

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote in
:

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

You have a short memory. You're too young to have ... what do they
call that ailment?

Alzheimer's.

Also known as Liberal Memory Limitation Syndrome.

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

Um, you might recheck that. It won't take long at all, I'm sure.

Unfortunately, the DNC Website doesn't show any entries for Talking Points
that are more than 6 weeks old.

The DNC-supplied browser automatically blocks Google inquiry results older
than that, too.

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.