Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The tally Is In!

On Jan 27, 12:06*am, Ignoramus10945 ignoramus10...@NOSPAM.
10945.invalid wrote:
On 2009-01-27, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Ignoramus10945" wrote in message
m...
On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. *Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

They need to have regular bowel movements, Iggy, and they've been
constipated since November.

I find these remarks about unemployed people, to be rather mean
spirited. Not at all along the spirit of previously advertised
"compassionate conservatism".

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

You are correct Ig.

Roger is a poor loser.

So much for religious Roger caring for his fellow man.

Religious hypocrite also know as the American Taliban.

TMT