Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default OT - The tally Is In!

The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to

unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

Shows that you have brains. Unlike the mentally challenged individual who
made the post and who probably thinks that after being president for a whole
week the 71,000 who lost their jobs have Obama to blame. Remember, these
guys think everything bad that happened to the country occurred during
Clinton's and now Obama's time in office. During the period between them
everything went well. What can you say to someone who thinks like that? I
know, nothing. They are too dumb to have a conversation with.

Hawke