Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - The tally Is In!

"Ignoramus10945" wrote in message
On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed.
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

Iggy,
I know Obama didn't do anything to cause the layoffs. I've been seeing
everything blamed on Bush and nothing being on all the Democrats largely by
TMT. If the sun doesn't come out, a hurricane comes, an earthquake, or
anything else goes wrong, it was Bush's fault according to TMT. Hence my

But.. although Obama didn't do anything to cause the condition, it could be
because of him being elected that the economy went South. If that is the
case, it would be the voters fault, not Obama's. If companies, investors,
etc. have no confidence in Obama, that would be bad for the economy and that
may be what we are seeing. Hopefully confidence will come in time and
things will get better.

My a--hole posting is on purpose in response to all the BS postings blaming
everything on Bush when the Democrats won big 2 years ago and couldn't or
didn't make a difference.

RogerN