Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The tally Is In!

On Jan 26, 9:53*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Eregon" wrote in message

The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. *Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. *I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

RogerN

I understand that we will have 71,000 new Democrats tommorrow.

Do you think they will be employed in the new abortion clinics Roger?

TMT

TMT