Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25649 Ignoramus25649 is offline

Default OT - The tally Is In!

On 2009-01-27, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:40:42 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus10945
scrawled the following:

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/