Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT - The tally Is In!

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:15:48 -0600, Ignoramus25649

On 2009-01-27, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:40:42 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus10945
scrawled the following:

On 2009-01-27, RogerN wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message
The tally is in!

2,000,000 people attended the Coronation of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

A vote for Obama is a vote for change. Today it is reported that over
71,000 got their employment status "Change"d from employed to
unemployed. I
hope it was those that voted for the change that got the change!

Such invectives from Republicans, after 5 days of Obama presidency,
make me glad that I did not vote Republican.

As if you ever have, eh, Ig? Do they remind you too much of the
invectives from Dems after the first Shrub win, or are these not acrid
or venomous enough? shrug

I do not recall anything as acrid, venomous and spiteful.

You have a short memory. You're too young to have ... what do they
call that ailment?

Liberalism???