Gio Medici

Default Cats-Metalworking G

Spehro Pefhany wrote about:

I like cats but one is enough for us. I don't like dogs; or perhaps I
should say I don't like the way most dogs behave. The majority of them put
their muddy front paws on your leg looking for attention while their owners
make comments about how cute it is that "spotrover likes you".

...or smell your crotch. It infuriates me when some Lab owner thinks
it's OK for his damn dog to sniff my crotch!

LOL How about when they vigorously snorf some lady's privates at
'that' time of the month..

I suddenly had this image pop into my head of Gunner and Condy Rice.
And is that the smell of sardines and cat****? Jeez..... shudder

Gio
Boris Mohar

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:30:05 GMT, Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.cause4cats.com/

Ill be fabricating Stuff this weekend to install next Saturday.

It was exceptionally distracting for me..a stone cat lover..as
everytime Id stop for a moment..a big lovable cat or 3 would come over
to get his due respects, or check out what I was doing.

So you like cats?

You better have a sense of humor for this one (metal content)
http://internet.ls-la.net/pictures/Cat-Carrier.html

As an apology to all cats and cat lovers I point out this:

http://www.nanceestar.com/CatHaiku.html

--

Boris Mohar

Gunner Asch

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:46:26 -0700, Gio Medici
wrote:

"E.B." wrote:

Just in case anyone didn't get the meaning "Call in the dogs and ****
on the fire," is meant to imply it is time to quit hunting or simply to
leave. (The dogs aren't tracking anything and everyone is smoking
PallMalls around a fire in the woods.)

Here's the exact meaning:

Your goddamned dogs are out waking folks up chasing deer somewhere,
the booze is all gone, and you're gonna go home and take the phone off
the hook. I've shot a bunch of hounds.

Gio

You mean you shoot off things besides your mouth?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
E.B.

Kinda stuck his foot in his mouth too, Gunner. Sounds like he has a
bunch of dumb-ass neighbors with dumbass untrained dogs and needs to
move. Oh, I forgot to mention, I haven't had a drink in over 18 years.

E.B.

Cliff

On 13 Nov 2005 16:56:23 -0500, Greg Menke
wrote:

the biggest furriest black cat

One was not very bright.
To big to even begin to fit under a bed though.
A huge coward too, at over 30 pounds.
But he was safe from any visitors or odd noises ....
with just his head stuck under a bed.

I'm lead to the conclusion that he was a winger.
--
Cliff

Cliff

On 13 Nov 2005 20:55:51 -0800, "E.B."
wrote:

I haven't had a drink in over 18 years.

Alcoholic winger, eh?
--
Cliff
Gunner Asch

On 13 Nov 2005 20:55:51 -0800, "E.B."
wrote:

Kinda stuck his foot in his mouth too, Gunner. Sounds like he has a
bunch of dumb-ass neighbors with dumbass untrained dogs and needs to
move. Oh, I forgot to mention, I haven't had a drink in over 18 years.

E.B.

It doesnt matter with him. He is one of those Far Leftwing fringe kook
extremists..and all they have is bile, bitterness and self hate for
being incompetent, ineffectual, and stupid..not to mention being weak.

Pay him no mind..he is "challenged", to put it nicely.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Gio Medici

E.B." wrote:

Kinda stuck his foot in his mouth too, Gunner.

That sounds more mealy-mouth than cottonmouth.

Sounds like he has a
bunch of dumb-ass neighbors with dumbass untrained dogs and needs to
move.

That's exactly right, and that's what I did.... after wacking a bunch
of goddamned dogs.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I haven't had a drink in over 18 years.

E.B.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I haven't shot a dog in 7 years.
But I miss it.

Gio

"Kill cats..... they carry bird flu"

E.B.

No, Cliff, actually an epileptic. There's still some poor *******s
out there like me that can't get seizures under control, despite what
some people assume. As I was told by a neurologist once: "One drink
won't hurt anyone...two will kill you." Dang, if I drank one, I'd want
another. I started convulsing after a few drinks in 1987.

E.B.

E.B.

No Gio, think of it as cottonmouth. I'm called that for being so damn
belligerent like that species of snake if bothered.

E.B.

Russ

On 14 Nov 2005 14:04:23 -0800, "E.B."
wrote:

No, Cliff, actually an epileptic. There's still some poor *******s
out there like me that can't get seizures under control, despite what
some people assume. As I was told by a neurologist once: "One drink
won't hurt anyone...two will kill you." Dang, if I drank one, I'd want
another. I started convulsing after a few drinks in 1987.

E.B.

Cliff is a fine example of the caring and feeling left.

Good on you for realizing the cause and dealing with the problem.

Gio Medici

"E.B." wrote:

No Gio, think of it as cottonmouth. I'm called that for being so damn
belligerent like that species of snake if bothered.

E.B.

I didn't put my foot in my mouth mister wiggily; you just happened to
fall into the love boat. Did you think that I'd jump out? g

Gio

E.B.

Gio,

You seem to thrive on anger and controversy. Take a break. Your
mentioning mister wiggly just makes me laugh. You are really showing
it now. Seriously, keep it up and you might end up needing therapy or
get trigger happy on yourself next. Your "love boat" full of ego....

LMAO,

Cliff

On 14 Nov 2005 15:42:28 -0800, "E.B."
wrote:

Your mentioning mister wiggly just makes me laugh.

[
Ooey Gooey

Ooey Gooey was a worm
A mighty worm was he
He crawled upon the railroad track
The train he did not see
Ooey Gooey!!
]

Gio Medici

"E.B." wrote:

Gio,

You seem to thrive on anger and controversy. Take a break.

Are you one of them lefty vegans? I need real food.

Your mentioning mister wiggly just makes me laugh.

Has it been awhile since you saw mr. wiggily?

You are really showing
it now. Seriously, keep it up and you might end up needing therapy or
get trigger happy on yourself next. Your "love boat" full of ego....

Show me yours and I'll show you mine

LMAO,

Good fellow!

Gio

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
E.B.

Gio,

You are morphing. Not into Neo, but into the quintessential cornholio
of the forum. Quit embarrassing yourself, don't spank your mr. wiggly
in front of everyone. You must love to have "love boat" for your
bunghole but you're not going to get it from anyone. I'm middle of the
road reasonable (sometimes unreasonable) that sort-of-leans-right and a
very real jackass, not left-wing vegan. Consider me tough to chew at.
Take it easy dude. LOL

E.B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
Gio Medici

"E.B." wrote:

Gio,

You are morphing. Not into Neo, but into the quintessential cornholio
of the forum. Quit embarrassing yourself, don't spank your mr. wiggly
in front of everyone. You must love to have "love boat" for your
bunghole but you're not going to get it from anyone. I'm middle of the
road reasonable (sometimes unreasonable) that sort-of-leans-right and a
very real jackass, not left-wing vegan. Consider me tough to chew at.
Take it easy dude. LOL

E.B.

Are there right-wing vegans?
Are the left-wing vegans really angels?
What's reasonable about being in the middle of the goddamned road?

Gio
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
E.B.

Gio,

You really are hilarious when you rant. I can admit to being
unreasonable. No more of your grabasstic comebacks? Man, you gave up!
See you on another topic.

LMAO,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
lazyike67

Mark wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:16:03 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Libs and the insecure (yes..generally mean the same thing) tend to go
in for dogs..as they need fawning syncophants to bolster their egos.
Which is why we have a Liberal designed welfare state..and for the
same reasons. Dogs and welfare recipents beg for handouts.

Just curious, How does one get their cat into the water to retrieve a duck
that they just shot. Is it with a underhand or overhand throw? My dog just
jumps in by himself and he alerts me when someone comes on to my property.
The only thing my cat responds to is the can opener.
By that definition, I might not be conservative, But the liberals don't want
me or you hunting.

Mark

A Diversion from home front issues... As the token Liberal of the
group. Never been bow or Long gun hunting... I do however love
drowning worms & sticking hooks up small critters butts.
All in the hopes of catching that nice bass or catfish.

We Liberals prefer Nature as God intended... Pollutant free. You might
enjoy camping next to a highway or on the rooftop of your corporate
high-rise condo unit. We Liberals however prefer waking to a deer
grazing a few yards ahead.

That is until we ready our hunting rifles and blow that deer to
hell & back.

Oh great Now I have a craving for Roasted Gopper.

Ike

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
lazyike67

wrote:

the biggest furriest black cat

One was not very bright.
To big to even begin to fit under a bed though.
A huge coward too, at over 30 pounds.
But he was safe from any visitors or odd noises ....
with just his head stuck under a bed.

I'm lead to the conclusion that he was a winger.

Yep definitely a RIGHT winger... Ya see your typical Republican is a
cross between Barney Phife, Gomer Pyle, & Homer Simpson.

We liberals are a sneaket crafty Bart Simpson type. We lul folks
into running on stupit & then bach them violently with an axe.

Ike
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:17:48 GMT, lazyike67
wrote:

We liberals are a sneaket crafty Bart Simpson type. We lul folks
into running on stupit & then bach them violently with an axe.

Ike

Thats why you put John Kerry and the Breck Girl up as Presidential
candidates..right?

Laugh laugh laugh...between them there may have been an IQ slightly
higher than room temp.