jo4hn

Default OT Humor:Important stuff about cats

1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will
pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
2. "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
3. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this." -- Anonymous
4. "Cats are smarter than dogs. You cannot get eight cats to pull a sled
through snow." -- Jeff Valdez
5. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." -- English proverb
6. "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." -- Ellen Perry erkeley
7. "One cat just leads to another." -- Ernest Hemingway
8. "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to
you later." -- Mary Bly
9. "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." --
Joseph Wood Krutch
10. "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
-- Faith Resnick
11. "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all
owned by cats." -- Anonymous
12. "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats
is infinitely superior." -- Hippolyte Taine
13. "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to
welcome me." -- Scottish Proverb
14. "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life -- music
and cats." -- Albert Schweitzer
15. "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." -- Ernest Menaul
16. "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God." -- Arabic
Proverb
17. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." -- Colette
18. "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with
strange cats." -- Colonial American proverb
19. "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask
for what you want." -- Joseph Wood Krutch
20. "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."-- Unknown
21. "My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes." --
Anonymous

meowalo,
jo4hn
LRod

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:41:59 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

Left out:

To a dog, you're family--to a cat, you're staff.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Mike Hide

"LRod" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:41:59 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

Left out:

To a dog, you're family--to a cat, you're staff.

- -
LRod

Thats funny, but true. Have you noticed when talking to a cat it's like they
have call waiting.....mjh

Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:32:24 +0000, Mike Hide wrote:

Thats funny, but true. Have you noticed when talking to a cat it's like
they have call waiting.....mjh

Not when the food dish is empty!

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between

Lost your cat? Check under my car...

Cat...the other white meat...

I love cats....fried, broiled or stewed

I will give you this though, it did make me laugh

"jo4hn" wrote in message
ink.net...
1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will
pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

LRod

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:05:15 GMT, "C"
wrote:

Lost your cat? Check under my car...

Cat...the other white meat...

I love cats....fried, broiled or stewed

So many cats--so few recipes.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Tom Watson

wrote:

I love cats....fried, broiled or stewed

I thought that was Spotted Owl.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Tom Watson

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:09:31 +0100, LRod
wrote:

So many cats--so few recipes.

http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html

Well, ya did ask fer it, sorta.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
TWS

C wrote:

Lost your cat? Check under my car...

Cat...the other white meat...

I love cats....fried, broiled or stewed

I will give you this though, it did make me laugh

"jo4hn" wrote in message
link.net...

1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will
pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Made me laugh too but he left out the best game to play with a cat:
Tether Cat

TWS

Dick Durbin

jo4hn wrote in message link.net...

good stuff about cats.

As I sit here at my computer, Zeo the Shop Cat is lying next to me
purring loudly. I guess that is an affirmation that I am, in fact,
good for something if it is only scratching his ears.

Dick "I thought I was a dog man" Durbin

philski

jo4hn wrote:

[...]

All this and absolutely no mention of cats being frozen or being made
into more-than-suitable pushsticks....

Philski