Gunner Asch

Default Cats-Metalworking G

On 13 Nov 2005 20:55:51 -0800, "E.B."
wrote:

Kinda stuck his foot in his mouth too, Gunner. Sounds like he has a
bunch of dumb-ass neighbors with dumbass untrained dogs and needs to
move. Oh, I forgot to mention, I haven't had a drink in over 18 years.

E.B.

It doesnt matter with him. He is one of those Far Leftwing fringe kook
extremists..and all they have is bile, bitterness and self hate for
being incompetent, ineffectual, and stupid..not to mention being weak.

Pay him no mind..he is "challenged", to put it nicely.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner