Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc
Gio Medici

Default Cats-Metalworking G

"E.B." wrote:

Gio,

You are morphing. Not into Neo, but into the quintessential cornholio
of the forum. Quit embarrassing yourself, don't spank your mr. wiggly
in front of everyone. You must love to have "love boat" for your
bunghole but you're not going to get it from anyone. I'm middle of the
road reasonable (sometimes unreasonable) that sort-of-leans-right and a
very real jackass, not left-wing vegan. Consider me tough to chew at.
Take it easy dude. LOL

E.B.

Are there right-wing vegans?
Are the left-wing vegans really angels?
What's reasonable about being in the middle of the goddamned road?

Gio