Barney-Killer

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:21:18 -0700, Abrasha
wrote:

I have a feeling that these descriptions fit Gunner about 80 to 90%

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

And yourself about 99.999999999 %.

Congrats Abrasha, you just made my kill filter... idiot.

BK
SteveB

Default Internet Troll Profile

The FBI Homeland Security Council have released the following profiling
characteristics for Internet newsgroup trolls.

99.3% have not brushed their teeth in the past 24 hours.

They are likely to be renters.

They have sex frequently, but seldom with a partner.

They have menial minimum wage jobs.

At this moment, they need a haircut, a shave, and a bath.

They post between the hours of midnight and 4AM local time.

They wear the same underwear more than one day.

35% are on psychotropic medications, but don't take them regularly.

If they own a car, it is more than ten years old, and registered to someone
else.

40% travel by bicycle or public transportation.

21% live with parents.

They do not have a steady relationship.

At this moment, the garbage can where they live is full.

They average having sex 4.7 times a year, and that most frequently with
prostitutes.

97% are male.

88% are latent homosexuals.

On average, they play video games 1.8 hours a day.

73% were molested as children.

59% came from absent father households, or the mother was a dominating
control figure.

43% do not have a high school education.

At this moment, if they have a pet, it needs feed and water.

91% have not seen a dentist in the last five years.

..8% has military service.

36% are ex-felons.

8% have a history of child pornography.

46% have a history of domestic violence.

3% have permits to carry concealed firearms.

At this moment, they have 3 parking violations and one moving citation
outstanding.

11% attended a private religious denominational school.

56% are claustrophobic.

These figures are not meant to outline or define an Internet newsgroup
troll. Only to lend insight into the people you are communicating with.

HTH.

Marc

Abrasive wrote:
SteveB wrote:

[...]

Delta and U-haul are still ready, and Gunner lives just inland from you.
Damn euro-trash
IMHO
Mark
Gunner

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:22:17 GMT, Marc wrote:

SteveB wrote:

[...]

Is that the same feeling you get when successfully crossing the street
all by yourself?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:22:20 -0700, SteveB wrote:
The FBI Homeland Security Council have released the following profiling
characteristics for Internet newsgroup trolls.

(snip lots of wasted time)

Does it have anything, SteveB, about people who give the trolls exactly
the attention they crave?

Why are you dancing for them, SteveB?

SteveB

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:22:20 -0700, SteveB wrote:
The FBI Homeland Security Council have released the following profiling
characteristics for Internet newsgroup trolls.

(snip lots of wasted time)

Does it have anything, SteveB, about people who give the trolls exactly
the attention they crave?

Why are you dancing for them, SteveB?

Well, Dave, maybe you should answer that. You, of course, know everything
there is to know. Did I hit a nerve? How many of these things describe
YOU?

Steve

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:33:50 -0700, SteveB wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:22:20 -0700, SteveB wrote:
The FBI Homeland Security Council have released the following profiling
characteristics for Internet newsgroup trolls.

(snip lots of wasted time)

Does it have anything, SteveB, about people who give the trolls exactly
the attention they crave?

Why are you dancing for them, SteveB?

Well, Dave, maybe you should answer that. You, of course, know everything
there is to know. Did I hit a nerve? How many of these things describe
YOU?

Hard to know, I didn't waste my time reading it. But, I do know that
when a troll-feeder becomes as annoying as the trolls he's encouraging,
there's an easy solution. (bet you know what's coming...)

SteveB

"Abrasha" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
[...]

Judging by your obsession with Gunner, I would think you would know. How
many of these apply to YOU?

Now, go brush your teeth, and do something with that armpit hair!

Steve

El Barista

SteveB wrote:

40% travel by bicycle or public transportation.

Well at least they aren't all bad then.

SteveB

wrote:
The FBI Homeland Security Council have released the following profiling
characteristics for Internet newsgroup trolls.

(snip lots of wasted time)

Does it have anything, SteveB, about people who give the trolls exactly
the attention they crave?

Why are you dancing for them, SteveB?

Well, Dave, maybe you should answer that. You, of course, know
everything
there is to know. Did I hit a nerve? How many of these things describe
YOU?

Hard to know, I didn't waste my time reading it. But, I do know that
when a troll-feeder becomes as annoying as the trolls he's encouraging,
there's an easy solution. (bet you know what's coming...)

Dave, be reasonable. (Hal to Dave in 2001, A Space Odyssey)

SteveB

"El Barista" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

40% travel by bicycle or public transportation.

Well at least they aren't all bad then.

And secondarily, they provide a lot of jobs to auto body repair men
specializing in front end repairs.

Steve

SteveB

"Mike Henry" wrote

That's no where near as effective as posing an interesting metalworking
question.

Ya got one? I'm up to it.

Steve, who loves metalworking minus the political troll bull****.

Christopher Tidy

SteveB wrote:
"Ned Simmons" wrote in message

In article qT%0f.397$fE5.223@fed1read06,
says...

The FBI Homeland Security Council have released the following profiling
characteristics for Internet newsgroup trolls.

99.3% have not brushed their teeth in the past 24 hours.

Yer trolling, right?

Ned Simmons

Nope. Just so sick of them, and those who want to talk politics that I
thought a glance at their inner lives was in order.

Steve

Fair point, Steve. I thought the profile was pretty funny.

Chris

Field guide to forum trolls Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 May 11th 05 01:22 AM
unwanted guest Kathy Home Repair 132 February 6th 05 03:41 PM
Cell Phones Microwave Cancer MilkyWhy Home Repair 8 January 30th 05 09:44 PM
Friend Blames Me for House Fire indago Home Repair 47 January 14th 04 11:27 AM