Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Derek

Default Quick Change Tool Post, for Mini Lathe?

I have a small 7" x 10" mini lathe for hobby stuff etc.
I'm looking at buying a quick change tool post from Harbor Freight,
there are 2 that seem to fit the bill according to my budget.

Namely :-

and,

While I understand these are bare bones, budget type posts, I would
appreciate any input/feedback on these. Is there any real advantage
between the two considering the nonimal price difference. Bear in
mind, I have more fun shaving steel than producing an end product
and my teeth curl when I see my Kid using a cut-off tool for shaping
metal.

Thanks.