Rex B

I have a small 7" x 10" mini lathe for hobby stuff etc.
I'm looking at buying a quick change tool post from Harbor Freight,
there are 2 that seem to fit the bill according to my budget.

On the other hand, if you ever plan to upgrade to a larger lathe and want to
hang onto your QC setup the other might be better but instead of the Harbor
Freight version I'd buy the Phase II set that's nearly always on sale at
Enco.

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPDFF?P...&PARTPG=INLMPA

That Phase II 100 series is a nice deal, but I'm pretty sure it's too
big for a minilathe. A 9" is about the low end in my opinion.

Rex B