Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On 13/06/21 9:02 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:42:02 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

My new car has one of those. It comes in very handy to make sure I don't
run over the damn cat. For an animal supposed to be cleanly he loves to
roll in the driveway dirt.

Cool! You ARE really the coolest senile gossip ever seen on Usenet! LOL

Bookstore
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On 13/06/21 6:06 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:37:40 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

You STILL haven't learned your lesson, you retarded bigmouthed troll-feeding
Yankie swine? See you over in ahr again, you perverted old gossip! Are you
ready? BG

Void
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile Natural Idiot Alert!

On 13/06/21 6:08 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:58:19 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

I take it you have never steered a boat with a tiller

I take it you are too debile and senile to resist that idiotic troll's
idiotic baits, The Natural Idiot! G

All-purpose
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On 13/06/21 9:01 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:48:42 +0100, charles, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

really?

As in, are you "really" a troll-feeding senile asshole?

Spying
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 13/06/21 6:10 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 18:02:19 +0100, charles, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

That was line in "The Navy Lark", a radio comedy programme from the 1950s.

That was another bait set out by the dumbest and best-known troll around,
which you senile asshole swallowed, hook, line and sinker!

Imperative

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Disgusting Blind Mole Alert!

On 13/06/21 7:37 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 08:30:01 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

I thought it was invented by the BBC for the Navy Lark.
However it actually makes moor since on a bike or in an aircraft where you
lean into a turn.
Brainless & Daft

It would make a LOT moor since [sic] if you shut your stupid gob,
troll-feeding senile cretin!

Chap
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Left hand down?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:13:04 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 12:12:09 +0100, Custos Custodum, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

Nope, senile idiot! It's TROLL's stuff! As someone in another ng mentioned
yesterday, the clinically insane Scottish attention whore posted the very
same question already in 2017! He does that time and again. The poor swine
just can't get enough attention! Even posts the same questions separately
to separate ngs, just so he can get more threads and more attention out of
the same "questions" he keeps asking. BG
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

In message , charles
writes

wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which
way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't
on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

That was line in "The Navy Lark", a radio comedy programme from the
1950s.

Which was never meant to be taken seriously!

really?

My illusions have been completely shattered!
--
Ian
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:42:02 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/12/2021 11:00 AM, JNugent wrote:
On 12/06/2021 05:37 pm, rbowman wrote:
On 06/12/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.
And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the
wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

Even better: the little TV camera built into the rear of some modern
cars which outputs a display to the car's computer screen.

My new car has one of those.

Does it display it in mirror language so you're used to the output like a mirror? If not I can imagine people turning the wrong way.

It comes in very handy to make sure I don't
run over the damn cat. For an animal supposed to be cleanly he loves to
roll in the driveway dirt.

Cats are the dirtiest creatures on the planet, despite the myth. They don't bathe, they just lick, which doesn't remove fleas for example. Imagine if instead of taking a bath or shower, you just licked your finger and rubbed it on your skin. Apart from taking 100 times longer, it would be 100 times less effective.

I'm surprised your cat doesn't run off when it hears the engine. Every cat I've owned/known/seen is scared ****less of engines, especially when mine was sleeping in the actual engine bay when I started it. It's lucky it wasn't in contact with the belts.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:58:07 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 06/12/2021 11:00 AM, JNugent wrote:
On 12/06/2021 05:37 pm, rbowman wrote:
On 06/12/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse.
And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the
wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

Even better: the little TV camera built into the rear of some modern
cars which outputs a display to the car's computer screen.

My new car has one of those. It comes in very handy to make sure I don't
run over the damn cat. For an animal supposed to be cleanly he loves to
roll in the driveway dirt.

He does that because he cant grip the tap in the shower.

That's because they're pathetic and can't control their surroundings. Parrots can.
https://youtu.be/IzTnARclHkY
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:57:05 +0100, Graham Harrison wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:13:04 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

My father was a concert pianist. He was being given a lift by another
pianist. Dad knew the way and was giving verbal instructions. Every
time he said left or right he noticed a definite hesitation on the
part of the driver. Then he had an idea and, instead of "turn left" he
said "turn bass" and instead of "right", "treble". He said it worked a
treat!

Good idea!

I've never understood people not remembering which is left and right. Anyone who can write must know which hand they use? And assuming they're right handed, write, right, easy!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:04:35 +0100, Marilyn Manson wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

Which people say "left hand down"? How is it used in practice?

I have never heard that phrase.

If someone is directing you to reverse your car into a tight space.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:16:05 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:37:40 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/12/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.
And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the
wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

Whadda yu mean mirrors? Whaddar day?

Things that should be fitted to bicycles.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:26:50 +0100, Marilyn Manson wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:54:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:13:11 AM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sens

The only thing I can think of is from the old days. There was a time when drivers used hand signals to signal
left, right, or stop with their left hands. That might still be legal but I don't remember anyone using them.

Not only are hand signals still legal, but a road test examiner may ask you to at least
demonstrate one or more signal or recognize one or more signal as part of the test.

Keep in mind that drivers are required to signal their intention to turn, slow or stop.
If that can't be accomplished with vehicle's equipment, then hand signals must be used.
Not just legal, but the law.

Some people say that you should use hand signals in bright sunlight, bumper to bumper
traffic and any other situation where your turn signals might be hard to see.

Kids should be taught to use hand signals while they are riding a bicycle as soon as
they are proficient/confident enough to ride with one hand. You might be surprised to
hear that the NHTSA adds a 4th hand signal for bicyclists (Alternative Right Turn) and
also allows either arm to be used for slowing or stopping.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/nt...andSignals.pdf

Very stupid to use any of those, since most people will misunderstand them.

Let's look at your list.... "right turn" - on a bike, I stick my right arm straight out. If I stuck my left arm out and put the forearm up, people would think I meant "stop".

There's apparently some stupid one in a car where you rotate your hand to mean you're turning the opposite way to the side your hand is on (since you can't reach right across the car). I would take that to mean "please pass"

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 03:58:11 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Dean Hoffman wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do people say left hand down instead of left?
We all know which way to turn the wheel to make
the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if
I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand
isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sens

The only thing I can think of is from the old days.

Dunno, hard to see that unless you mean say the military during WW2 etc.

There was a time when drivers used hand signals
to signal left, right, or stop with their left hands.

Nope, with their right hands, Britain is right hand
drive and that phrase doesnt appear to be that
common outside right hand drive countrys.

And there was no down involved. There was a way to
indicate a left turn by the driver in a right hand drive
car but I cant remember what what it was. Hand moving
downward indicated slowing down before lights were
common.

That might still be legal

Yeah, it is still used by bicycle riders.

but I don't remember anyone using them.

I did see it very rarely indeed in my early days
and still see it quite a bit with bicycle riders.

Eh? Cyclists just stick one arm straight out in the direction they're going. Anything else would bre ambiguous.

That reminds me of the first time I ever saw someone tell us to slow down. He had his hand palm down, and was lowering it repeatedly. We realised later he was informing us of an accident up ahead. But both me and my friend who was driving were trying to figure out what was left open, thinking he meant the boot (trunk) was up in the air.

I was on holiday and parked in a layby with poor visibility (blind bend behind me). As I began reversing out, a German tourist simply raised one finger. I took this to mean "you're ok to go", and continued, then slammed on the brakes as a bus came round the corner. Apparently Germans don't bother using the whole hand to mean stop.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

news
wrote:

[...]

Yeah. I meant hand signals in general there.

That reminds me of the first time I ever saw someone tell us to slow down.
He had his hand palm down, and was lowering it repeatedly.

Yeah, that was the common signal for that.

We realised later he was informing us of an accident up ahead. But both
me and my friend who was driving were trying to figure out what was left
open, thinking he meant the boot (trunk) was up in the air.

Mate of mine tried to indicate to me that there were cops up ahead
in the garage sale run. I didnt have a ****ing clue what he was trying
to indicate when he waved his arm around outside the window.

He's the bugger who refuses to use a mobile phone. The
rest of us warn each other about cops using the phone.

I was on holiday and parked in a layby with poor visibility (blind bend
behind me). As I began reversing out, a German tourist simply raised one
finger. I took this to mean "you're ok to go", and continued, then
slammed on the brakes as a bus came round the corner. Apparently Germans
don't bother using the whole hand to mean stop.

Thats why they lost both wars.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 04:16:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 06/13/2021 11:38 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Does it display it in mirror language so you're used to the output like
a mirror? If not I can imagine people turning the wrong way.

No, it's just a camera. I always bacl into parking spaces if possible
and other than the cat all I use it for is to see the concrete stops
that are usually too narrow to see in the mirrors.

Cats are the dirtiest creatures on the planet, despite the myth. They
don't bathe, they just lick, which doesn't remove fleas for example.
Imagine if instead of taking a bath or shower, you just licked your
finger and rubbed it on your skin. Apart from taking 100 times longer,
it would be 100 times less effective.

The cat has been curious when I'm washing my face at the bathroom sink.
I've offered to scrub him down but he isn't interested.

A couple of weeks ago he managed to be in the wrong place at the wrong
time and I dripped some Spectracide (weed and grass killer) on his butt.
He definitely didn't appreciate being held under the lawn spigot.

I'm surprised your cat doesn't run off when it hears the engine. Every
cat I've owned/known/seen is scared ****less of engines, especially when
mine was sleeping in the actual engine bay when I started it. It's
lucky it wasn't in contact with the belts.

The cat doesn't mind the car or motorcycle. In fact he appears from
someplace when I drive in. He'll lounge around on the lawn while I
mowing until I get too close and then he'll go wherever he goes. He's
back when the engine stops.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 06/13/2021 11:53 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:16:05 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:37:40 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to
digest...

On 06/12/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which
way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse.
And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the
wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

Whadda yu mean mirrors? Whaddar day?

Things that should be fitted to bicycles.

One of my bicycles has a mirror and I miss it when I'm riding the one
without.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:11:03 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

FLUSH more of the usual extensive senile drivel

****, you are just another miserable lonely senile asshole who is THANKFUL
if some filthy troll is engaging him! Can't you see, you endlessly driveling
senile GOSSIP? G
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:13:25 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

One of my bicycles has a mirror and I miss it when I'm riding the one
without.

As much as you miss the unwashed Scottish ******'s cock when he's not around
for a while, you devoted senile sucker of troll cock?
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/2021 05:13, rbowman wrote:
On 06/13/2021 11:53 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:16:05 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:37:40 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to
digest...

On 06/12/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which
way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse.
And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the
wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

Whadda yu mean mirrors? Whaddar day?

Things that should be fitted to bicycles.

One of my bicycles has a mirror and I miss it when I'm riding the one
without.

Makes getting the mascara right very hard

Josef Stalin

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On 14/06/21 6:44 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 04:16:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

calm
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
[...]

You rotate your hand anticlockwise. For slowing down (aka "please pass")
you flap your hand up and down.

--
Max Demian
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:08:29 +0100, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

There's apparently some stupid one in a car where you rotate your hand
to mean you're turning the opposite way to the side your hand is on
(since you can't reach right across the car).* I would take that to mean
"please pass"

You rotate your hand anticlockwise. For slowing down (aka "please pass")
you flap your hand up and down.

NO bait set out by the trolling sociopath idiotic and retarded enough that
YOU senile idiot will NOT take, eh, Max Dumb? BG

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Left hand down?

Moor since? You've developed an Aussie accent.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 08:30:01 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

I thought it was invented by the BBC for the Navy Lark.
However it actually makes moor since on a bike or in an aircraft where you
lean into a turn.
Brian

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 10:24:18 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 1:49:07 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 18:08:17 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

You ranted about the same thing in 2017. Tedious.

You remembered I did that. You're not right in the head.

I remembered you whinged about it before. I had to look up the date.

You keep several years of records?!

And why would you remember that? Most people remember only important things.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

I don't understand the problem reversing a trailer or caravan. Everyone could turn the trailer themselves if they had a hold of the towball end. So if you're reversing the car, you look over your shoulder, and move it the same way!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:27:26 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 10:24:18 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 1:49:07 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 18:08:17 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

You ranted about the same thing in 2017. Tedious.
You remembered I did that. You're not right in the head.

I remembered you whinged about it before. I had to look up the date.

You keep several years of records?!

Of course I looked it up on google.

And why would you remember that? Most people remember only important things.

It stuck in my mind for some reason. I also remember that my fifth-grade
teacher was allergic to roses.

Most people remember a ton of irrelevant crap.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which
way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand
isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

You ranted about the same thing in 2017. Tedious.
You remembered I did that. You're not right in the head.

I remembered you whinged about it before. I had to look up the date.

You keep several years of records?!

There is this funky system called groups.google and she posts using it.

And why would you remember that?

Its completely automatic, I remembered it too.

Most people remember only important things.

That's bull****.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

I don't understand the problem reversing a trailer or caravan. Everyone
could turn the trailer themselves if they had a hold of the towball end.
So if you're reversing the car, you look over your shoulder, and move it
the same way!

That's not the problem. The problem is that with small trailers
they are very sensitive to the movement of the steering wheel
and often not even visible when backing with the trailer empty.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:15:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:55:13 -0700 (PDT), , another
brain dead, troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

It stuck in my mind for some reason. I also remember that my fifth-grade
teacher was allergic to roses.

Most people remember a ton of irrelevant crap.

But only a few really stupid assholes like you keep feeding that subnormal
troll, senile Yankietard!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:12:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which
way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

I don't understand the problem reversing a trailer or caravan. Everyone
could turn the trailer themselves if they had a hold of the towball
end. So if you're reversing the car, you look over your shoulder, and
move it the same way!

https://www.gobytrucknews.com/wp-con...ft-Doubles.png

Try backing a set of doubles up...

"Left hand down" ItsJoanNotJoann Home Repair 4 November 8th 17 11:31 PM
"Left hand down" Iggy Home Repair 0 November 7th 17 08:14 PM
Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal [email protected] Home Repair 168 July 14th 17 08:05 PM
[OT-ish] Left over right, right over left David WE Roberts UK diy 14 October 25th 09 01:46 AM