Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Frank "frank writes:
On 5/20/2021 2:32 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 2:22:40 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

It is stupid to be fully reliant on the Chicoms for anything.

You're not wrong about that. What's your proposal for rectifying
the situation?

Cindy Hamilton

Well one for example is pharmaceuticals. There was a deal with Puerto
Rico that made it economical to manufacture there but removed under
Clinton and manufacture went to China.

You may want to read your own Citations. The bill, which President
Clinton signed was authored, in the senate, by Senator Roth (R.).

SMALL BUSINESS JOB PROTECTION ACT OF 1996 (report 104-281).

You can find it by searching for Rpt104-281.pdf, specifically
see page 108 for the Revenue Offset change in question.

" Certain domestic corporations with business operations in the
U.S. possessions (including, for this purpose, Puerto Rico and the
U.S. Virgin Islands) may elect the Puerto Rico and possession tax
credit which generally eliminates the U.S. tax on certain income re-
lated to their operations in the possessions. In contrast to the for-
eign tax credit, the Puerto Rico and possession tax credit is a ``tax
sparing'' credit. That is, the credit is granted whether or not the
electing corporation pays income tax to the possession. Income eli-
gible for the credit under this provision falls into two broad cat-
egories: (1) possession business income, which is derived from the
active conduct of a trade or business within a U.S. possession or
from the sale or exchange of substantially all of the assets that
were used in such a trade or business; and (2) qualified possession
source investment income (``QPSII''), which is attributable to the in-
vestment in the possession or in certain Caribbean Basin countries
of funds derived from the active conduct of a possession business."

It contains far more than just the repeal of the zero tax rate
on companies in PR.

What the Forbes article glosses over is:

" In order to qualify for the Puerto Rico and possession tax credit
for a taxable year, a domestic corporation must satisfy two condi-
tions. First, the corporation must derive at least 80 percent of its
gross income for the three-year period immediately preceding the
close of the taxable year from sources within a possession. Second,
the corporation must derive at least 75 percent of its gross income
for that same period from the active conduct of a possession busi-
ness."

Reasons for Change

" The tax benefits provided by the Puerto Rico and possession tax
credit are enjoyed by only the relatively small number of U.S. cor-
porations that operate in the possessions. The Committee is con-
cerned that the high cost of these tax benefits is borne by all U.S.
taxpayers. In light of current budget constraints, the Committee
believes that the tax exemption provided to corporations pursuant
to the Puerto Rico and possession tax credit should be modified."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...h=5c0aeabf2a40

Another is rare earths. We have them in the US but manufacture is very
dirty. I have a neighbor who has been to practically every city in
China and says it is hard to breathe in any of them. We can do better
than that.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Because they werent responsible for it.

Commander Kinsey wrote

It was caused by severe negligence

Bull****.

- unsanitary conditions in wet meat markets.

That isnt clear and everyone has wet markets for fish.

If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills
millions of people, they would be held accountable.

Doesn't happen.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence
at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.

Only fools run that line. It actually moved from animals
to humans, just like SARS, various influenzas, ebola, Hendra
and MERS did. It just happened to do that at Wuhan and
was a more important pandemic than the others.

Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare.

Only by pig ignorant fools.

Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus and
damages incurred.

More mindless silly stuff.

When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

There is no evidence of any mistake made.

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

"R D S" wrote in message
On 20/05/2021 17:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

At the risk of wishing I hadn't commented.....

It wasn't spread all over the globe in every city, town and village by the
Chinese, was it?

The rest of the negligent and insanitary did that.

Nope just the movement of people who werent aware they were infected.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence
at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19
virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/

Question that formed in my mind is that if only 5,000 people have died in
China from the virus and over 100 times that many in the US then maybe the
Chinese were trying to design a virus that does not kill Chinese people.

The reality is that they were extremely gung ho about stopping
the spread of the virus in Wuhan once they realised that it was
very infectious, including quite literally welding up the doors
of the flats of infected people and supplying them with food
and letting them either die or recover from the infection.

And didn't bother to record what people died of.

I think someone in China quipped that if they had designed it, it would
have been far more deadly.

Yep, that's correct.

Maybe they were working on that before it escaped the Wuhan labs.

Nope, what was in the labs was very different DNA wise.

My comments may sound nutty but we seem to be living in a nutty world
today.

Only as far as silly conspiracy theorys are concerned.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:01:56 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.

And they will file the bill in the round filing cabinet under their desk.

Unhygienic meat markets

Which all countrys have with their fish markets.

= millions of deaths worldwide. If a private company accidentally killed
millions, they would be held accountable.

Wrong with plenty of obvious examples like
minamata, and lots of examples in the usa.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:45:11 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope

LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:50:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The reality is that

The reality is that people just keep forgetting that they only need to ask
YOU to learn everything about everything! Right, you sociopathic senile
know-it-all?

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID:

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:40:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:02:20 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US,
are
breeding grounds for such viruses.

It's one of only two possibilities.

That's wrong.

The other is biological warfare,

Cant be that because it caused so much chaos
in Wuhan right at the time of chinese new year.

which should hold an even bigger punishment.

Not even possible to punish china. What are you going to
do, refuse to buy anything made in china and go without
almost everything you need except cars and planes ?

If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills
millions
of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at
Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of
course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare.
Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus and
damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have
a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking for
damages from the CCP?"

There is no evidence it was tied to any mistake they made.

Then you believe they did it on purpose?

Nope, that there was no mistake.

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-05-20, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 11:26:11 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.

In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.

Viruses can leap from chickens, pigs, and cows to humans, too.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/technology/bat-cave-search-covids-origins-scientists-reignite-polarizing-debate-wuhan-lab-leak

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:06:17 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 10:09:25 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

[...]

Viruses are not that specific... and the RNA of the virus has been
researched
heavily. Nothing of the kind has been found.

I think someone in China quipped that if they had designed it, it would
have been far more deadly. Maybe they were working on that before it
escaped the Wuhan labs.

And maybe it was the Underground Marshmallow People. We can come up with
all
sorts of speculation, but the evidence shows it was natural.

Natural does not equate to non-negligent.

You havent established any negligence. Everyone has wet
markets for fish and it hasn't been established that the
wet market in Wuhan was the source of the virus either.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:56:24 +0100, R D S wrote:

On 20/05/2021 17:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

At the risk of wishing I hadn't commented.....

It wasn't spread all over the globe in every city, town and village by
the Chinese, was it?

The rest of the negligent and insanitary did that.

It's not unsanitary to breathe near another person. It is unsanitary to
sell live wet meat in outdoor markets.

It isnt an outdoor market and everyone has wet markets
for fish and it hasn't been established that the wuhan
wet market was the source of the virus anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2021 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 1:09:33 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

Your comments do seem nutty, because there isn't enough genetic
variation between Asians and Caucasians to target a virus.

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

I know but it is a fact that when the Chinese closed down Wuhan from
traveling around China they let them travel around the world.

That is not a fact.

Also they suppressed investigation by the outside world as to how it
started.

And the USA would have done the same
thing if china had demanded to investigate
how HIV/AID got started in the USA.

It is stupid to be fully reliant on the Chicoms for anything.

Must be why you dont have anything from china in your hovel.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:18:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:16:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:57:45 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US,
are
breeding grounds for such viruses.

In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.

Didnt need to eat bats for Hendra to take off and kill people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2021 2:32 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 2:22:40 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

It is stupid to be fully reliant on the Chicoms for anything.

You're not wrong about that. What's your proposal for rectifying
the situation?

Cindy Hamilton

Well one for example is pharmaceuticals. There was a deal with Puerto
Rico that made it economical to manufacture there but removed under
Clinton and manufacture went to China.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...h=5c0aeabf2a40

Another is rare earths. We have them in the US but manufacture is very
dirty. I have a neighbor who has been to practically every city in China
and says it is hard to breathe in any of them.

Thats bull**** and a mate of mine worked there for years recently.

We can do better than that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:36:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:25:57 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 20, 2021 at 1:18:26 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:56:24 +0100, R D S wrote:

On 20/05/2021 17:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

At the risk of wishing I hadn't commented.....

It wasn't spread all over the globe in every city, town and village by
the Chinese, was it?

The rest of the negligent and insanitary did that.

It's not unsanitary to breathe near another person. It is unsanitary to
sell live wet meat in outdoor markets.

It isnt an outdoor market and everyone has wet markets
for fish and it hasn't been established that the wuhan
wet market was the source of the virus anyway.

Right. We likely will never know for sure.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 20, 2021 at 1:16:29 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I think someone in China quipped that if they had designed it, it would
have been far more deadly. Maybe they were working on that before it
escaped the Wuhan labs.

And maybe it was the Underground Marshmallow People. We can come up with
all
sorts of speculation, but the evidence shows it was natural.

Natural does not equate to non-negligent.

You havent established any negligence. Everyone has wet
markets for fish and it hasn't been established that the
wet market in Wuhan was the source of the virus either.

Absolutely correct.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:29:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Xeno to trolling senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 20 May 2021 18:16:45 +0000, Snit wrote:

Maybe it originated in Iowa and someone went to China who had it

Possible. After all, the "Spanish flu" *did* start in Kansas.

--
#FreePalestine #SaveSheikhJarrah #GazaUnderAttack #WarCrimes
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

They committed a crime by malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. Whether it
was by accident or purpose they MUST be held accountable! This affected the
world and the world court should have a trial.

I am surprised at the shallow thinking you exhibited on forfeiture. There are
solutions that exist but I doubt the 3rd world would embrace them. That does
NOT include war.

Your email addy doesn't work...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Three Dumbest Trolls in these Groups having a Tete-a-Tete, again! LOL

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:59:16 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Right. We likely will never know for sure.

What we know for sure by now is that the three of you are some of the
dumbest trolls that ever infested these groups!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Three Dumbest Trolls in these Groups having another Threesome!

On Thu, 20 May 2021 21:00:09 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Absolutely correct.

Which off topic senile bull**** is "absolutely correct", senile trolling
asshole?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2021 5:38 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

They committed a crime by malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. Whether it
was by accident or purpose they MUST be held accountable! This affected the
world and the world court should have a trial.

I am surprised at the shallow thinking you exhibited on forfeiture. There are
solutions that exist but I doubt the 3rd world would embrace them. That does
NOT include war.

Your email addy doesn't work...

Amazing the number of Chinese apologists we have in ahr.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/20/2021 11:59 AM, wrote:
[...]

Most East Asians are lactose intolerant. I have no idea if or how that
could be used but there are variations that are present. If that
variation could hypothetically be used it would explain why India has a
more severe problem than East Asia.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/20/2021 04:30 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/20/2021 5:38 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), posted
for all
of us to digest...

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

They committed a crime by malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance.
Whether it
was by accident or purpose they MUST be held accountable! This
affected the
world and the world court should have a trial.

I am surprised at the shallow thinking you exhibited on forfeiture.
There are
solutions that exist but I doubt the 3rd world would embrace them.
That does
NOT include war.

Your email addy doesn't work...

Amazing the number of Chinese apologists we have in ahr.

"Should I hate a people for the shade of their skin
Or the shape of their eyes or the shape I'm in
Should I hate them for having our jobs today
No I hate the men sent the jobs away"

"We Can't Make It Here" James McMurtry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8h5VdIe33o

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On 05/20/2021 12:01 PM, Joel wrote:
It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

In NYC during Chinese New Year there were parades to show solidarity
with Wuhan. The politicians were saying 'Come on down to Chinatown! No
problem here folks.'

Barring travelers from China would be racist.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 05/20/2021 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the
US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.

In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.

Well, maybe snakes...

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Well I think you are a little pie in the sky with that statement. It was in
this case probably a live animal market, but are you also going to ask for
damages from the African country where apparently eating Chimps started HIV?
Nature is an opportunist, and given the right conditions and mutations
things happen.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 20 May 2021 18:56:38 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

"Should I hate a people for the shade of their skin
Or the shape of their eyes or the shape I'm in
Should I hate them for having our jobs today
No I hate the men sent the jobs away"

What about hating people for their big mouths and their gossiping, senile
gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 May 2021 18:47:30 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

FLUSH more of the trumptard's endless senile blather

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:06:12 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

In NYC during Chinese New Year there were parades to show solidarity
with Wuhan. The politicians were saying 'Come on down to Chinatown! No
problem here folks.'

Barring travelers from China would be racist.

What would barring gossiping assholes from their gossiping be, senile
gossip? G
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 5:38:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

They committed a crime by malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. Whether it
was by accident or purpose they MUST be held accountable! This affected the
world and the world court should have a trial.

I am surprised at the shallow thinking you exhibited on forfeiture. There are
solutions that exist but I doubt the 3rd world would embrace them. That does
NOT include war.

I find you insufficiently cynical. Whatever solutions exist, China will
ignore them and the rest of the world will continue to by cheap
Chinese crap.

Your email addy doesn't work...

That's deliberate.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:40:03 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

No such determination has been made. Scientists and investigators so far say they don't know how it originated. We may never know, because China isn't allowing a full, open, investigation by the world.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

No surprise that would form in your mind.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2021 8:50 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:40:03 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

No such determination has been made. Scientists and investigators so far say they don't know how it originated. We may never know, because China isn't allowing a full, open, investigation by the world.

Does that not tell you something?