Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 05/20/2021 12:01 PM, Joel wrote:
It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

In NYC during Chinese New Year there were parades to show solidarity
with Wuhan. The politicians were saying 'Come on down to Chinatown! No
problem here folks.'

Barring travelers from China would be racist.