Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 5:38:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

They committed a crime by malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. Whether it
was by accident or purpose they MUST be held accountable! This affected the
world and the world court should have a trial.

I am surprised at the shallow thinking you exhibited on forfeiture. There are
solutions that exist but I doubt the 3rd world would embrace them. That does
NOT include war.

I find you insufficiently cynical. Whatever solutions exist, China will
ignore them and the rest of the world will continue to by cheap
Chinese crap.

Your email addy doesn't work...

That's deliberate.

Cindy Hamilton