Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 5/20/2021 2:32 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 2:22:40 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

It is stupid to be fully reliant on the Chicoms for anything.

You're not wrong about that. What's your proposal for rectifying
the situation?

Cindy Hamilton

Well one for example is pharmaceuticals. There was a deal with Puerto
Rico that made it economical to manufacture there but removed under
Clinton and manufacture went to China.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...h=5c0aeabf2a40

Another is rare earths. We have them in the US but manufacture is very
dirty. I have a neighbor who has been to practically every city in China
and says it is hard to breathe in any of them.

Thats bull**** and a mate of mine worked there for years recently.

We can do better than that.