Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USA, USA

I was watching this video, of Eugene Goodman, the Capitol policeman, and
what struck me is all those traitors chanting USA, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6T9kGtooM

another video that includes this scene, but I found too depressing to
watch more than a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJO02nNsY

The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

None of them will ever be elected president, that's for sure, not Hawley
nor Cruz nor Rubio. Is there any other Rep. senator who had dreams of
being president? It will be interesting to follow the careers of the
others, and the Rep. representatives who voted against the impeachment,
all but 10 of 200 and something.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2021 4:36 PM, micky wrote:
I was watching this video, of Eugene Goodman, the Capitol policeman, and
what struck me is all those traitors chanting USA, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6T9kGtooM

another video that includes this scene, but I found too depressing to
watch more than a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJO02nNsY

The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

None of them will ever be elected president, that's for sure, not Hawley
nor Cruz nor Rubio. Is there any other Rep. senator who had dreams of
being president? It will be interesting to follow the careers of the
others, and the Rep. representatives who voted against the impeachment,
all but 10 of 200 and something.

If the vote was secret ballot I have to think he may have been
convicted. The 43 don't have the balls to say what they really think
and just go with the Trump line out of fear. Shame on them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message
I was watching this video, of Eugene Goodman, the Capitol policeman, and
what struck me is all those traitors chanting USA, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6T9kGtooM

another video that includes this scene, but I found too depressing to
watch more than a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJO02nNsY

The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted
to convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

Its nothing even remotely like treason.

It makes no sense to be operating like Putin and Mugabe.

None of them will ever be elected president, that's for sure, not Hawley
nor Cruz nor Rubio. Is there any other Rep. senator who had dreams of
being president? It will be interesting to follow the careers of the
others, and the Rep. representatives who voted against the impeachment,
all but 10 of 200 and something.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Heywood" wrote in message
[...]

More likely they arent into operating like Putin and Mugabe.

Shame on them.

Bet that will see them curl up and die for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 13 Feb 2021 16:51:29 -0500, Heywood
wrote:

On 2/13/2021 4:36 PM, micky wrote:
I was watching this video, of Eugene Goodman, the Capitol policeman, and
what struck me is all those traitors chanting USA, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6T9kGtooM

BTW, when I heard that Goodman hit one of them to make him follow him, I
thought he pushed them in the direction he wanted them to go and I
wondered why that would work. But no, he hit the guy in front, two
different times, aggressively but not hard enough to start a fight right
then and there, and then the guy he hit followed him as if he was going
to run him down and get even then. Goodman knew just how to handle it.

It's also interesting that for a while Goodman is climbing the steps and
facing upstairs and they're following, and at a landing he stops and
faces them, and you see the guy in front back up. Even with a mob
behind him, he was afraid of Goodman.

another video that includes this scene, but I found too depressing to
watch more than a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJO02nNsY

The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

None of them will ever be elected president, that's for sure, not Hawley
nor Cruz nor Rubio. Is there any other Rep. senator who had dreams of
being president? It will be interesting to follow the careers of the
others, and the Rep. representatives who voted against the impeachment,
all but 10 of 200 and something.

If the vote was secret ballot I have to think he may have been
convicted. The 43 don't have the balls to say what they really think
and just go with the Trump line out of fear. Shame on them.

You got that right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/13/2021 02:36 PM, micky wrote:
The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

You've got it backwards. There were 7 traitors:

Mitt Romney, R-Utah
Susan Collins, R-Maine
Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
Ben Sasse, R-Neb
Bill Cassidy, R-La.
Richard Burr, R-N.C.
and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

No surprises there although did a little logic bending to vote to
convict in an impeachment he had earlier said was unconstitutional. He's
done anyway and isn't going to run again. Romney has always hated Trump
for doing what he couldn't do -- win an election.

Mitch the Turtle wants it both ways, suggesting Trump is liable for
civil and criminal action, but not voting to convict.

Now the Democrats have had their useless show trial with the anticipated
outcome, will they get down to work? I doubt it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 11:22:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:51:30 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

[...]

Ah, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly babbling trumptard, shows her true colors
again! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2021 3:51 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/13/2021 4:36 PM, micky wrote:
I was watching this video, of Eugene Goodman, the Capitol policeman, and
what struck me is all those traitors chanting USA, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6T9kGtooM

another video that includes this scene, but I found too depressing to
watch more than a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJO02nNsY

The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

None of them will ever be elected president, that's for sure, not Hawley
nor Cruz nor Rubio.Â* Is there any other Rep. senator who had dreams of
being president?Â*Â* It will be interesting to follow the careers of the
others, and the Rep. representatives who voted against the impeachment,
all but 10 of 200 and something.

If the vote was secret ballot I have to think he may have been
convicted.Â* The 43 don't have the balls to say what they really think
and just go with the Trump line out of fear.Â* Shame on them.

They could not legally impeach a private citizen for any reason.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2021 6:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Dems don't believe in the rule of law, let alone the Constitution. They
just want power.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:45 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Correct, that is why they impeached Trump while he was president. He
was a private citizen for the trial though, but still impeached.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:52:44 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

It does beg the question, who was being prosecuted in the impeachment
trial. It wasn't a presidential impeachment trial (although "trial" is
far from the right word).

I am actually a little disappointed that Trump wasn't convicted so he
could sue the Senate and get a SCOTUS decision on the
constitutionality of the whole mess. I doubt you folks would like how
that came out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Correct, that is why they impeached Trump while he was president.Â* He
was a private citizen for the trial though, but still impeached.

They began a process while he was still president, but they did not
actually finish that process until AFTER he was a private citizen. The
impeachment was NOT legitimate, period.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 5:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

actually finish that process until AFTER he was a private citizen.Â* The
impeachment was NOT legitimate, period.

So if he killed someone when president if he was not tried until after
he should just be let go?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
[...]

Nope, he should be tried in the court system, not by the senate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 14/02/2021 22:10, Muggles wrote:
[...]

So, say, a president was convicted of murder and it went to trial whilst
still president, but they found him guilty after he left the presidency
and he became a private citizen, the trial automatically becomes non
valid and he walks free.
Is that what you'd call justice?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15/02/2021 00:43, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

You beat me to it, I just posted the same response.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

He gets charged and convicted in a
court of law if the evidence is adequate.

Is that what you'd call justice?

It is if he gets convicted in a court of law.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:56:36 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/21 2:14 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

If the vote was secret ballot I have to think he may have been convicted.Â* The 43 don't have the balls to say what they really think and just go with the Trump line out of fear.Â* Shame on them.

They could not legally impeach a private citizen for any reason.

Correct, that is why they impeached Trump while he was president.Â* He was a private citizen for the trial though, but still impeached.

They began a process while he was still president, but they did not actually finish that process until AFTER he was a private citizen.Â* The impeachment was NOT legitimate, period.

So, say, a president was convicted of murder and it went to trial whilst still president, but they found him guilty after he left the presidency and he became a private citizen, the trial automatically becomes non valid and he walks free.
Is that what you'd call justice?

Keep an eye on the Cuomo-crat.Â* It has been alleged he killed a bazillion nursing home residents.Â* Will he be removed from office?Â* Will he be charged with murder?

Will CNN bury the evidence under Hunter's laptop?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2021 2:56 AM, Fred wrote:

"Clare Snyder" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 13:34:24 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Clare Snyder" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 21:12:57 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/14/2021 7:17 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

They could not legally impeach a private citizen for any reason.

Correct, that is why they impeached Trump while he was
president. He
was a private citizen for the trial though, but still impeached.

They began a process while he was still president, but they did not
actually finish that process until AFTER he was a private
citizen. The
impeachment was NOT legitimate, period.

I have not seen it mentioned, but I bet one thing the democrats are
looking at is how it may split off some of the republican party.
I am
in NC and know that I would not vote for our senator that voted
against
Trump.Â* He said he is not going to run again for senator.

I'd rather vote for someone that can stand up for their principles and
think for themselves instead of toeing the party line.

Trump WILL be held accountable in a "court of law"

Bet he isnt.

and he WILL pay dearly.

Bet that doesn't happen either.

Unless he offs himself first it will.

We'll see...

How odd that it didn't happen before he became prez.

The lily livered coward will likely do
an Epstein if he is arrested and jailed.

He won't be arrested and jailed, you watch.

We are not a banana republic where losers get jailed.

If those that want it get it, it will come back to bite them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2021 7:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/13/2021 02:36 PM, micky wrote:
The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

You've got it backwards. There were 7 traitors:

Mitt Romney, R-Utah
Susan Collins, R-Maine
Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
Ben Sasse, R-Neb
Bill Cassidy, R-La.
Richard Burr, R-N.C.
and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

No surprises there although did a little logic bending to vote to
convict in an impeachment he had earlier said was unconstitutional. He's
done anyway and isn't going to run again. Romney has always hated Trump
for doing what he couldn't do -- win an election.

Traitors to who? Traitors to the Republican party no matter what the
circumstances? Some are now being censured by the party for voting what
they feel is right. I give them credit for having the balls to do what
they feel is right whether or not I agree. I placed my trust in the
people I voted for.

Trump managed to lose the senate, the house and Georgia so you still
expect me to back a loser because they is the same party? They should
want to be rid of him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2021 11:46 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Yet you don't see that when that is all your ex-prez wanted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

So he was protected by the calendar. Great logic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2021 8:14 AM, Heywood wrote:
[...]

So he was protected by the calendar.Â* Great logic.

He was protected by Mitch McConnell who refused to do his job and call
the Senate in immediately to try the case. He let trumps term run out,
then declared the only reason he did not vote to convict was because his
term had run out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2021 8:11 AM, Heywood wrote:
[...]

After a couple years of trumps radical right followers doing their thing
and killing innocent people in trumps name, those traitors may be only
ones with any chance of re-election.

trump left office with a dropping approval rating of 39%, and that will
likely continue downward.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Heywood" wrote in message
[...]

It would be political suicide to do that given that roughly
half of those who bothered to vote voted for him. All Joe
has to do is **** up, AGAIN and he will be back, you watch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Heywood" wrote in message
[...]

Nope, they are free to charge him in the court system
instead of the kangaroo 'court' of the senate.

Great logic.

Same with yours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
[...]

Fantasy, you watch.

trump left office with a dropping approval rating of 39%,

But got millions more voting for him than did the first time.

and that will likely continue downward.

We'll see...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 04:16:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Get the **** out of humans-only ngs, you abnormal trolling senile pest!

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 04:19:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Fantasy, you watch.

trump left office with a dropping approval rating of 39%,

But got millions more voting for him than did the first time.

and that will likely continue downward.

We'll see...

Looks like you are getting more and more ignored by everyone again, eh,
senile troll? Time for you to find yet another group to infest ...where they
don't know you yet, senile cretin? LOL

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:51:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Now the Democrats have had their useless show trial with the anticipated
outcome, will they get down to work? I doubt it.

This administration is a farce. It is a ****show from the beginning. They are
complaining about the past. What did they do between the election and
inauguration? Obviously no "planning" like they campaigned on. Once again the
Dems have snookered their base. The orchestra plays while the ship sinks.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:52:44 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

I thought that impeachment involved a trial? The rule of innocence is that one
is innocent until proven guilty. They had a trial to impeach him. He was
acquitted so therefore he was NOT impeached.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 21:12:57 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 2/14/2021 7:17 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

They could not legally impeach a private citizen for any reason.

Correct, that is why they impeached Trump while he was president.* He
was a private citizen for the trial though, but still impeached.

They began a process while he was still president, but they did not
actually finish that process until AFTER he was a private citizen. The
impeachment was NOT legitimate, period.

I have not seen it mentioned, but I bet one thing the democrats are
looking at is how it may split off some of the republican party. I am
in NC and know that I would not vote for our senator that voted against
Trump. He said he is not going to run again for senator.

I'd rather vote for someone that can stand up for their principles and
think for themselves instead of toeing the party line.

Then you are voting for the wrong reason. We elect these critters to represent
OURSELVES - the citizens - not toe a party line, not to vote their feelings,
not to vote for contributers, not to vote for lobbyists, but for the people. It
is your duty to find out what the critters stand for. It is incumbent to notify
the critters the way YOU want them to vote on issue. Don't send to office and
complain when they do something you don't like. I know this sounds like a dream
but it was of our founding fathers desire. The system has become so corrupt
that the mantra "I'm here from the gov't to help you" has become an anathema.
Start at the local levels and work up. Do something.

--
Tekkie

where in the usa can i buy a house or apartment for 10to20,000 usa dollars [email protected] Home Ownership 13 October 28th 05 07:42 AM
Makita USA? Jim S UK diy 6 June 26th 04 08:46 PM
Holiday UK appliances in USA [email protected] UK diy 18 April 5th 04 06:21 AM
Taps from USA dharmin UK diy 3 March 29th 04 11:46 AM
Any tools still made in the USA? Brian Elfert Woodworking 239 January 8th 04 08:04 PM