Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default USA, USA

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 21:12:57 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/14/2021 7:17 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

They could not legally impeach a private citizen for any reason.

Correct, that is why they impeached Trump while he was president.* He
was a private citizen for the trial though, but still impeached.

They began a process while he was still president, but they did not
actually finish that process until AFTER he was a private citizen. The
impeachment was NOT legitimate, period.

I have not seen it mentioned, but I bet one thing the democrats are
looking at is how it may split off some of the republican party. I am
in NC and know that I would not vote for our senator that voted against
Trump. He said he is not going to run again for senator.

I'd rather vote for someone that can stand up for their principles and
think for themselves instead of toeing the party line.

Trump WILL be held accountable in a "court of law" and he WILL pay
dearly.