Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default USA, USA

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 8:11 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/13/2021 7:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/13/2021 02:36 PM, micky wrote:
The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

You've got it backwards. There were 7 traitors:

Mitt Romney, R-Utah
Susan Collins, R-Maine
Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
Ben Sasse, R-Neb
Bill Cassidy, R-La.
Richard Burr, R-N.C.
and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

No surprises there although did a little logic bending to vote to
convict in an impeachment he had earlier said was unconstitutional. He's
done anyway and isn't going to run again. Romney has always hated Trump
for doing what he couldn't do -- win an election.

Traitors to who? Traitors to the Republican party no matter what the
circumstances? Some are now being censured by the party for voting what
they feel is right. I give them credit for having the balls to do what
they feel is right whether or not I agree. I placed my trust in the
people I voted for.

Trump managed to lose the senate, the house and Georgia so you still
expect me to back a loser because they is the same party? They should
want to be rid of him.

After a couple years of trumps radical right followers doing their thing
and killing innocent people in trumps name, those traitors may be only
ones with any chance of re-election.

Fantasy, you watch.

trump left office with a dropping approval rating of 39%,

But got millions more voting for him than did the first time.

and that will likely continue downward.

We'll see...