Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USPS slowdown

On Monday, October 12, 2020 at 8:27:11 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/12/2020 6:09 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 4:16:30 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 10/11/2020 11:16 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 11:36:18 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/11/2020 11:12 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 8:51:57 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 12:19:27 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
The county mailed out the ballots on Friday. I got mine today. The
mailman looked a little stressed but that has more to do with the 5
pounds of glossy political ads he has to stuff in every mailbox.

Now for the hard part -- there are a few legislative initiatives on the
ballot that are convoluted enough that I have to figure out if yes means
yes...

Ah, I love those.

I simplify my life by voting against anything that has "amend the Constitution"
in it. Those are invariably for things that should _not_ be in the state Constitution.

Cindy Hamilton

You do realize that on the federal level you support those that do not
want supreme court judges that follow the constitution as written.

Not the same issue at all. The Constitution (both state and federal) is
the document that defines the relationship between government and
citizens. Irrelevant crap like gay marriage (for or against) or Prohibition
just doesn't belong in it.

Cindy Hamilton

That's right but the dems want activist judges to bend the rules.
Biden is after your husband's guns and a supreme court judge appointed
by Biden would do this.

Please provide evidence that Biden has any designs on my husband's legally
purchased and registered guns.

Cindy Hamilton

Does your husband have any semi-automatic firearms? Joe thinks anything
beyond a double barrel shotgun should be illegal.

I didn't see that in the position paper on his web site.

Cindy Hamilton

No, he said it in the past. That is the direction they will proceed in
if they get the opportunity. You have to read between the lines.

No, I don't. If you read between the lines, you can convince yourself of anything.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

'Assault rifle' can be expanded to cover anything in DemSpeak.

RepubSpeak as always. Reality be damned.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 03:29:41 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 10:54:46 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 10/11/2020 05:34 PM, dpb wrote:
On 10/11/2020 5:47 PM, Frank wrote:

His platform is a starting point and it is obvious the direction he is
heading.

I glanced at his immigration platform and similarly it does not say it
but it points to open borders.

They _never_ will own up to the agenda because they know it loses if do.

Sneaks.

--

Joe's refusal to say if he supports expanding the Supreme Court is
getting old. Both he and Harris are perfecting the Pelosi 'elect us to

He's in a "damned if you do; damned if you don't" situation. They might
as well ask if it's stopped beating his wife.

I conjecture that he's not really in favor of expanding the Supreme Court
because he knows the next time the pendulum swung the other way the
Republicans would do it, and do it harder. Then we'd end up with
1000 people on the Supreme Court and the whole thing would be a farce.

Or he could be waiting to see if the Senate can actually vote Barrett in. If
they don't, then it's a moot question.

Cindy Hamilton

He's going to wait and see if the new court overturns the ACA and Roe.
If they do, he'll have the majority of Americans behind him in "packing"
the court. What goes around comes around.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

Unsurprising that a politician keeps quiet about some of the
detail that may put some of the voters off voting for him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 08:20:04 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 10/11/2020 9:04 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 11 Oct 2020 18:34:25 -0500, dpb
wrote:

On 10/11/2020 5:47 PM, Frank wrote:

His platform is a starting point and it is obvious the direction he is
heading.

I glanced at his immigration platform and similarly it does not say it
but it points to open borders.

No one is in favor of open borders. That's a crackpot story started by
Republicans.

They _never_ will own up to the agenda because they know it loses if do.

Sneaks.

I know you will not understand this but look at the remark of Biden's
website about not allowing poor suffering people into the country when
they apply and making them wait for our response while having to remain
out of the country.

These people come in and disappear into our population.

My grandparents all came from Germany, one via Russia but still German.
Once they were processed in, they promptly "disappeared into our
population", which is exactly what I would expect and what I would want to
happen. Blend in and become a productive member of your new society.

The way you said it, disappearing into the population almost sounds like a
bad thing, but it's a good thing. IMHO, it's the best possible thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 16:51:47 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

I wonder how many people go through the hoops and pay $200 to have
something to screw on?

Like the dining room table?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That is a convoluted answer. I assume your grandparents like mine came
in legally and of course blended in with the population but did not
disappear as do illegals.

As Ben Carson has said, just because someone knocks at your door, you do
not let him move into your house.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/12/2020 07:44 AM, dpb wrote:
On 10/11/2020 10:00 PM, rbowman wrote:

Harris and Biden can duke it out whether illegal border crossings
should be decriminalized, an Orwellian word meaning legalized. She's
for, he's against.

There would still be civil penalties, but not criminal is the nuance...

Wether anybody enforces or would even attempt to enforce either is the rub.

--

They certainly haven't been doing a very good job. The cat seldom gets
inside. If it does it sometimes showed a desire to jump up on my test.

Catch an illegal, toss them back to Mexico. It it's not a Mexican
national Mexico may kick them back to Guatemala or wherever. Illegals
are smarter than cats I think. Sooner or later they will figure out the
sacrifices to enter the US illegally aren't worth it. In conjunction,
heavy fines on businesses knowingly employing illegals would temper
their urge for cheap labor.

Nothing new or earthshaking there but neither party has much interest.
The Democrats see emerging voters in the changing demographic and the
Republicans see cheap labor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

Recall the crap on "cop killer bullets". Many in the public that knows
nothing about firearms will believe anything.

Like Biden's 'smart firearms'? Just touch the fingerprint reader like on
your phone and laptop and you're good to go.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/12/2020 07:53 AM, dpb wrote:
In KS voting record has been 99% Democrat and authored/sponsored a very
confiscatory gun control bill. Fortunately, not passed but clear
indication of the mindset/agenda that would have support in US Congress
if were to flip the Senate.

Bullock vetoed a no permit concealed carry which shows where he stands.
Admittedly most of the cops were against it. I took a CCW class years
ago to see what it was about but never followed through with the $50 to
get the permit. It's an open carry state, with concealed carry legal in
unincorporated areas which are about 90% of the state. I don't feel the
need to be armed at CostCo so in reality his veto didn't affect me.
Still, it was that big ugly donkey schnozz sticking in under the tent
wall.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

Sorry, to much history with Handgun Control Inc. aka the Brady Bunch,
whatever Bloomberg's astroturf operation is, and candid comments by
various Dems for me to have any faith in their cleverly phrased statements.

I'm not Joe Biden and the dementia hasn't kicked in yet so I've neither
forgiven or forgotten.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/12/2020 02:23 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 16:51:47 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

I wonder how many people go through the hoops and pay $200 to have
something to screw on?

Like the dining room table?

After waiting months for the BATF to slow walk the permit application
and paying 200 bucks I'd want something better than the dining room
table to screw on. A king sized water bed with satin sheets would be good.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm not sure about one of my grandmothers. The NYS northern border was
somewhat porous back around 1900. According to my older cousin she
could speak French but I never heard her do so.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 06:35:30 -0400, manboobs
wrote:

He's a sewer rat, and I don't vote for sewer rats.

You've been duped by CNN. LOL

You've been duped by Fox.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

No, I don't.Â* If you read between the lines, you can convince yourself
of anything.

Sorry, to much history with Handgun Control Inc. aka the Brady Bunch,
whatever Bloomberg's astroturf operation is, and candid comments by
various Dems for me to have any faith in their cleverly phrased statements.

I'm not Joe Biden and the dementia hasn't kicked in yet so I've neither
forgiven or forgotten.

Many do have very short memories. Crusty old democrat lady I mentioned
that did not like Biden voted for Coons for the senate. I pointed out
to her that as head of the county Coons had raised property taxes over
60% and she had been cursing him about it. He did not raise it in the
last year of his administration and when I pointed out to her that he
had raised taxes in previous years she told me it did not happen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

Politicians depends on people with short attention spans, no memories
past last week's sound bites, and limited intelligence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/12/2020 7:34 PM, Bob F wrote:

They CLEARLY stated the "Rule" they were following then, then clearly
deny the same rule when it clearly should apply now far more. Hypocrites
stacking the courts - the entire Repub Senate. The American public is
going to remember what they have done when they vote, for the next few
decades. Especially after Handmaid Amy takes away their rights and
healthcare.

My hope is Roe V Wade is overturned! Let the games begin, and babies win.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:41:22 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/12/2020 7:34 PM, Bob F wrote:

They CLEARLY stated the "Rule" they were following then, then clearly
deny the same rule when it clearly should apply now far more. Hypocrites
stacking the courts - the entire Repub Senate. The American public is
going to remember what they have done when they vote, for the next few
decades. Especially after Handmaid Amy takes away their rights and
healthcare.

My hope is Roe V Wade is overturned! Let the games begin, and babies win.

Hey Jenn, how are things in T-Town? Good, I hope.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 11:41 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/12/2020 7:34 PM, Bob F wrote:

They CLEARLY stated the "Rule" they were following then, then clearly
deny the same rule when it clearly should apply now far more. Hypocrites
stacking the courts - the entire Repub Senate. The American public is
going to remember what they have done when they vote, for the next few
decades. Especially after Handmaid Amy takes away their rights and
healthcare.

My hope is Roe V Wade is overturned! Let the games begin, and babies win.

Yes, then we get more headlines like this. Why abort an unformed fetus
when you can try out the baby and decide later what to do about it if
you don't want it any more. .

https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/connec...l-in-dumpster/

https://cbs12.com/news/local/attorne...ion-thrown-out

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/newbor...enance-worker/
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
[...]

Makes more sense to adopt it out given that there is so much demand for
adoptees
now that so many even adopt foreign brats now rather than killing it in the
womb.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 06:43:51 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

Makes more sense to adopt

What would make most sense would be to euthanize useless obnoxious senile
pests such as you are, senile Rodent!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 1:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/13/2020 11:41 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/12/2020 7:34 PM, Bob F wrote:

They CLEARLY stated the "Rule" they were following then, then clearly
deny the same rule when it clearly should apply now far more. Hypocrites
stacking the courts - the entire Repub Senate. The American public is
going to remember what they have done when they vote, for the next few
decades. Especially after Handmaid Amy takes away their rights and
healthcare.

My hope is Roe V Wade is overturned!Â* Let the games begin, and babies
win.

Yes, then we get more headlines like this.Â* Why abort an unformed fetus
when you can try out the baby and decide later what to do about it if
you don't want it any more. .

https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/connec...l-in-dumpster/

https://cbs12.com/news/local/attorne...ion-thrown-out

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/newbor...enance-worker/

So?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 6:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

So? So it is OK to throw away unwanted babies?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:39:59 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

Before or after birth?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 3:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Hey. They were born. That ends all protection for Repubs. Health care?
Who needs it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 19:55:59 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

[...]

Exactly. Health care is for wimps. Just ask stumpie, who said he could
have gotten well without any of those drugs. All the people who use
drugs are wimps. He only did it because he was unconscious at the time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 10:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/13/2020 10:16 PM, wrote:
[...]

Better to do in before the fetus forms into something rather make them
suffer a couple of years being tortured.

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ... Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child! Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ... Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child! Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be
tortured. Evidently it does not bother you.

Elderly can make their own decision. I did not bring them up but you
did as a deflection.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 9:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/14/2020 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ...Â* Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child!Â* Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be
tortured.Â* Evidently it does not bother you.

So YOU don't think babies suffer when they're torn apart in the womb to
abort them??

Elderly can make their own decision.Â* I did not bring them up but you
did as a deflection.

You thought processes can't seem to put together a logical connection?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles has brought this to us :
On 10/13/2020 10:16 PM, wrote:
[...]

Which is exactly what you anti-maskers are doing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 10:43 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/14/2020 9:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/14/2020 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ...Â* Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child!Â* Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be
tortured.Â* Evidently it does not bother you.

So YOU don't think babies suffer when they're torn apart in the womb to
abort them??

No, they are not much of anything in the first few weeks. I don't
believe in late term abortions though. I really don't like babies being
born only to suffer for years and often die later from the neglect.

Elderly can make their own decision.Â* I did not bring them up but you
did as a deflection.

You thought processes can't seem to put together a logical connection?

There is no connection.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 10:16 PM, wrote:
[...]

Oh? Are you privy to specific scientific data that proves that silly
statement? LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 10:12 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/14/2020 10:43 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/14/2020 9:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/14/2020 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for
killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ...Â* Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child!Â* Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be
tortured.Â* Evidently it does not bother you.

So YOU don't think babies suffer when they're torn apart in the womb to
abort them??

No, they are not much of anything in the first few weeks.Â* I don't
believe in late term abortions though. I really don't like babies being
born only to suffer for years and often die later from the neglect.

How do you know which babies should be aborted because they might suffer
later from neglect?

Elderly can make their own decision.Â* I did not bring them up but you
did as a deflection.

You thought processes can't seem to put together a logical connection?

There is no connection.

Yes, there is a connection. Same reasoning of your applied to a
different age group.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/14/2020 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ... Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child! Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be
tortured.

But it makes no sense to kill them in
the womb so that doesnt happen.

Evidently it does not bother you.

Thats dishonest.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/13/2020 10:16 PM, wrote:
[...]

LOL! Ignorance at it "best".
\
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There are a lot of us non mask wearers STILL alive and kicking despite
people like you whining about how everyone is gonna die.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

And how many people have they killed with their recklessness?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

NONE!!! People get sick, people die. It's part of the life cycle.
You've no proof as to any virus from any one person being transferred to
any other person. It's all conjecture.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

To: Muggles
USPS slowdown
By: Muggles to alt.home.repair on Wed Oct 14 2020 10:26 pm

Why all the quoting? Can't remember the conversation?

HusTler
--- Synchronet 3.18a-Linux NewsLink 1.113
* Havens BBS - Queens, Ny - telnet://havens.synchronetbbs.org