Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default USPS slowdown

" wrote in message
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 4:16:30 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 10/11/2020 11:16 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 11:36:18 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/11/2020 11:12 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 8:51:57 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 12:19:27 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
The county mailed out the ballots on Friday. I got mine today. The
mailman looked a little stressed but that has more to do with the
5
pounds of glossy political ads he has to stuff in every mailbox.

Now for the hard part -- there are a few legislative initiatives
on the
ballot that are convoluted enough that I have to figure out if yes
means
yes...

Ah, I love those.

I simplify my life by voting against anything that has "amend the
Constitution"
in it. Those are invariably for things that should _not_ be in the
state Constitution.

Cindy Hamilton

You do realize that on the federal level you support those that do
not
want supreme court judges that follow the constitution as written.

Not the same issue at all. The Constitution (both state and federal)
is
the document that defines the relationship between government and
citizens. Irrelevant crap like gay marriage (for or against) or
Prohibition
just doesn't belong in it.

Cindy Hamilton

That's right but the dems want activist judges to bend the rules.
Biden is after your husband's guns and a supreme court judge appointed
by Biden would do this.

Please provide evidence that Biden has any designs on my husband's
legally
purchased and registered guns.

Cindy Hamilton

Does your husband have any semi-automatic firearms? Joe thinks
anything beyond a double barrel shotgun should be illegal.

I didn't see that in the position paper on his web site.

Unsurprising that a politician keeps quiet about some of the
detail that may put some of the voters off voting for him.