Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default USPS slowdown

On 10/12/2020 04:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/12/2020 1:08 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 08:20:04 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 10/11/2020 9:04 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 11 Oct 2020 18:34:25 -0500, dpb
wrote:

On 10/11/2020 5:47 PM, Frank wrote:

His platform is a starting point and it is obvious the direction
he is
heading.

I glanced at his immigration platform and similarly it does not
say it
but it points to open borders.

No one is in favor of open borders. That's a crackpot story started by
Republicans.

They _never_ will own up to the agenda because they know it loses
if do.

Sneaks.

I know you will not understand this but look at the remark of Biden's
website about not allowing poor suffering people into the country when
they apply and making them wait for our response while having to remain
out of the country.

These people come in and disappear into our population.

My grandparents all came from Germany, one via Russia but still German.
Once they were processed in, they promptly "disappeared into our
population", which is exactly what I would expect and what I would
want to
happen. Blend in and become a productive member of your new society.

The way you said it, disappearing into the population almost sounds
like a
bad thing, but it's a good thing. IMHO, it's the best possible thing.

That is a convoluted answer. I assume your grandparents like mine came
in legally and of course blended in with the population but did not
disappear as do illegals.

I'm not sure about one of my grandmothers. The NYS northern border was
somewhat porous back around 1900. According to my older cousin she
could speak French but I never heard her do so.