Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USPS slowdown

On 10/14/2020 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

A mother in Pinellas county was sentenced to 50 years today for killing
her 2 year old.

Why not kill the elderly, too, just because they will eventually die?

Gee ... Woman who abandon their babies or anyone who abuses those
babies are guilty of a crime. PUNISH the people who do the abuse - NOT
the child! Oh,,, you want to kill it before it has a chance to live
JUST because it'll make life easier for an abuser??

What sort of a man are you?

I'm the kind of man that does not like to see babies suffer and be
tortured. Evidently it does not bother you.

Elderly can make their own decision. I did not bring them up but you
did as a deflection.