Tom

Joseph wrote;Monday November 8th I receive a flyer
in the mail from Woodcraft. I pour over the ads
like my son does with TOYS-R-US catalogs.
There it is!!!! 10% of of everything in the store including
Power Tools. Yeeeeeessss!!!!
UHOH!!! Good as a weekend special for
the 6th & 7th of November only!!!!!
That just cruel; hard cruel!!!!

Joey

Man, that sucks.
Work at your leisure!

Joe AutoDrill

That just cruel; hard cruel!!!!

Call 'em See if they will honor it based on the circumstances.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

The Davenports

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in
message ...
That just cruel; hard cruel!!!!

Call 'em See if they will honor it based on the circumstances.

--

The store in Madison, WI did just that for me a few months ago when the same
thing happened to me. Can't hurt to try!

Mike

patriarch

"The Davenports" wrote in
:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote
in message ...
That just cruel; hard cruel!!!!

Call 'em See if they will honor it based on the circumstances.

--

The store in Madison, WI did just that for me a few months ago when
the same thing happened to me. Can't hurt to try!

So did the one in the SF Bay Area last spring. They spent the ad money to
get you into the store to spend yours. Help them get the return on their
sunk ad cost.

It gives them the chance to be a 'good guy'.

Patriarch
Ba r r y

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:59:19 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

It gives them the chance to be a 'good guy'.

My local Woodcraft gave me the "One Day" sale price on a stationary
power tool 9 days early. G

Even on sale, the store is still making money.

Barry

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:43:42 -0600, The Davenports wrote:

The store in Madison, WI did just that for me a few months ago when the same
thing happened to me. Can't hurt to try!

Where is the Woodcraft in Madison? I've been driving into Milwaukee...
(I live half-way between the two cities).

Dave

David E. Penner

wrote:

The store in Madison, WI did just that for me a few months ago when

the same
thing happened to me. Can't hurt to try!

Where is the Woodcraft in Madison? I've been driving into Milwaukee...
(I live half-way between the two cities).

Dave

Dave

It's on the west side. Take the Whitney Way exit off the Beltline (Heading
North). It's in Westgate Mall--south end, next to Klinke Cleaners--, just
across Odana Rd, which is the first light you come to after you get off
the Beltline.

David

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:11:34 -0600, David E. Penner wrote:

It's on the west side. Take the Whitney Way exit off the Beltline (Heading
North). It's in Westgate Mall--

Ah, thanks. I'll check 'em out there.

Dave

Lawrence Wasserman

In article iHvkd.1283$De1.956@trnddc08,
Joseph Smith wrote:
Monday November 8th I receive a flyer
in the mail from Woodcraft. I pour over the ads
like my son does with TOYS-R-US catalogs.
There it is!!!! 10% of of everything in the store including
Power Tools. Yeeeeeessss!!!!
UHOH!!! Good as a weekend special for
the 6th & 7th of November only!!!!!
That just cruel; hard cruel!!!!

Joey

Well, look at it this way, even with 10% off, there aren't many
powertools at Woodcraft that you can't find cheaper somewhere else.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Edwin Pawlowski

Joseph Smith wrote:
Monday November 8th I receive a flyer
in the mail from Woodcraft. I pour over the ads
like my son does with TOYS-R-US catalogs.

Keep an eye on the mailbox. Another sale coming up next weekend, specials
on router bits too. Of course, next weekend I'm going to be 2800 miles from
home.
Ed