Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default USPS slowdown

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 03:29:41 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 10:54:46 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 10/11/2020 05:34 PM, dpb wrote:
On 10/11/2020 5:47 PM, Frank wrote:

His platform is a starting point and it is obvious the direction he is
heading.

I glanced at his immigration platform and similarly it does not say it
but it points to open borders.

They _never_ will own up to the agenda because they know it loses if do.

Sneaks.

--

Joe's refusal to say if he supports expanding the Supreme Court is
getting old. Both he and Harris are perfecting the Pelosi 'elect us to

He's in a "damned if you do; damned if you don't" situation. They might
as well ask if it's stopped beating his wife.

I conjecture that he's not really in favor of expanding the Supreme Court
because he knows the next time the pendulum swung the other way the
Republicans would do it, and do it harder. Then we'd end up with
1000 people on the Supreme Court and the whole thing would be a farce.

Or he could be waiting to see if the Senate can actually vote Barrett in. If
they don't, then it's a moot question.

Cindy Hamilton

He's going to wait and see if the new court overturns the ACA and Roe.
If they do, he'll have the majority of Americans behind him in "packing"
the court. What goes around comes around.