Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 04:12:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Learn to trim your quotes, you abnormal senile trolling asshole!

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Virus is is now rising in 40 out of 50 states

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 04:12:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

OK find me one, just ****ing ONE case where someone
was charged for violating quarantine in the last 10 years.

Irrelevant to whether its legal to impose quarantine.

If virtually everyone asked to quarantine, doesn't and nobody has ever
been charged, it is a toothless law, assuming you can even find one
that applies to a person with no symptoms.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 04:18:57 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 05 Jul 2020 00:33:19 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:56:41 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 04 Jul 2020 17:48:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 11:28:38 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 07/04/2020 02:19 AM, micky wrote:
You don't understand the difference between treat and cure? So
since
there is no cure, if you or someone in your family got it, you'd stay
home and let what happens happen?

If you compare positive cases versus hospitalizations, that is exactly
what happens.

Even the left's guru, Fauci says 80% of cases cure spontaneously.

There is evidence of long-lasting complications, so I doubt he says
"cure". Not enough time to tell much about these possible problems.
The proper term is "resolve".
80% of cases resolve themselves without medical intervention. They may
or may not have complications down the road.

You "may have complications" from that sunburn you got at the beach
when you were five too. Life is a terminal condition. Something is
going to kill you, Get over it.

It is all about how you live, not how you die.

That's bull**** too. There are much more pleasant ways
to die than with this virus.

I get to see "dying of old age" a lot around here and it is always an
unpleasant thing. The average age of my neighborhood was over 65 for
years and they are dropping like flies.
Tell me, what is your idea of a pleasant death? I doubt my heart will
lock up in bed with Carrie Underwear, snorting cocaine off her tits
and that is about the only pleasant scenario I can come up with.
More likely is you will die in a pool of your own fluids, ignored in a
nursing home and no thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

OK find me one, just ****ing ONE case where someone
was charged for violating quarantine in the last 10 years.

Irrelevant to whether its legal to impose quarantine.

If virtually everyone asked to quarantine, doesn't

That doesn't happen.

and nobody has ever been charged, it is a toothless law,

And when most do what the law requires, just like with the
lockdown restrictions on what businesses can operate, it isnt.

assuming you can even find one that
applies to a person with no symptoms.

Trivial to do that with those who test positive with no symptoms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 04:18:57 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

That's mindless bull**** with those who just don't wake up.

The average age of my neighborhood was over
65 for years and they are dropping like flies.

And it isnt unpleasant for some of them.

Tell me, what is your idea of a pleasant death?

Go to sleep and never wake up.

I doubt my heart will lock up in bed with Carrie
Underwear, snorting cocaine off her tits and that
is about the only pleasant scenario I can come up with.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

More likely is you will die in a pool of your own
fluids, ignored in a nursing home and no thanks.

That's not going to happen to me.

There will never be any nursing home for me.

Plenty of ways to go to sleep and never wake up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 05.53 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost THREE HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:53:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

05:53??? LOL So you've been up and trolling for almost THREE HOURS already!
LMAO

STILL 17 hours of your clinically insane trolling ahead of you, right, you
sleepless lonely senile TROLL?

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:47:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Get the **** out of normally evolved humans' ngs, you subnormal 86-year-old
trolling senile pest!

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:53:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Tell me, what is your idea of a pleasant death?

Go to sleep and never wake up.

That is what happens with most covid patients who die in the ICU. They
get put into a medically induced coma when they go on the ventilator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:47:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

OK find me one, just ****ing ONE case where someone
was charged for violating quarantine in the last 10 years.

Irrelevant to whether its legal to impose quarantine.

If virtually everyone asked to quarantine, doesn't

That doesn't happen.

and nobody has ever been charged, it is a toothless law,

And when most do what the law requires,

They must not send you any real US news down there in fantasy land

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Tell me, what is your idea of a pleasant death?

Go to sleep and never wake up.

That is what happens with most covid patients who die in the ICU.

Pity about what they had to experience before they were rendered
unconscious.

They get put into a medically induced coma when they go on the ventilator.

Most who end up in ICE don't end up dying on a ventilator, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:47:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

OK find me one, just ****ing ONE case where someone
was charged for violating quarantine in the last 10 years.

Irrelevant to whether its legal to impose quarantine.

If virtually everyone asked to quarantine, doesn't

That doesn't happen.

and nobody has ever been charged, it is a toothless law,

And when most do what the law requires,

They must not send you any real US news down there in fantasy land

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:09:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the latest troll**** unread

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:10:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"