Posted to sci.lang,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y

Default Peter T. Daniels ran out of electrical outlets; states rewiringentire house to be the only feasible solution.

If one had time to spare, one could jump in here and explain to
Peter how he can get more power outlets by sliding his desk (if
needed), unplugging what's currently in the outlet, plug in a power
strip into the now available outlets. Then plug everything back
into the power strip, adding the elusive printer and sliding the
desk back into place (if needed).

Would you care to rewire my house to make that feasible? A space
heater seems to be responsible for rendering two sets of outlets
inoperative.

Do you know that it's not just a breaker (or, more likely in your
case, a fuse) that needs to be reset?

If it is, could you all start a new thread? I don't want to read
hundreds of articles on "Resetting a circuit breaker for Dummies".

They won't be about that.

Posted to sci.lang,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y

Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
Would you care to rewire my house to make that feasible? A space
heater seems to be responsible for rendering two sets of outlets
inoperative.

Do you know that it's not just a breaker (or, more likely in your
case, a fuse) that needs to be reset?

If it is, could you all start a new thread? I don't want to read
hundreds of articles on "Resetting a circuit breaker for Dummies".

They won't be about that.

exactly. once someone asks how exactly he's posting if he's blown his
breakers, we're all but guaranteed all kinds of wacky improbabilities.

butting

--
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~butting
Indeed, all my Atari 200 research started when I was investigating
Posted to sci.lang,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y

Bryce Utting wrote:
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
If it is, could you all start a new thread? I don't want to read
hundreds of articles on "Resetting a circuit breaker for Dummies".

They won't be about that.

exactly. once someone asks how exactly he's posting if he's blown his
breakers, we're all but guaranteed all kinds of wacky improbabilities.

He's probably still using an abacus.

Dave "but the book I got this problem from wants you to do it in base EIGHT"
DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK