Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Virus is is now rising in 40 out of 50 states

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 11:24:28 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, July 5, 2020 00:33:19 -0400,
wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:56:41 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 04 Jul 2020 17:48:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 11:28:38 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 07/04/2020 02:19 AM, micky wrote:
You don't understand the difference between treat and cure? So since
there is no cure, if you or someone in your family got it, you'd stay
home and let what happens happen?

If you compare positive cases versus hospitalizations, that is exactly
what happens.

Even the left's guru, Fauci says 80% of cases cure spontaneously.

There is evidence of long-lasting complications, so I doubt he says
"cure". Not enough time to tell much about these possible problems.

The proper term is "resolve".
80% of cases resolve themselves without medical intervention. They may
or may not have complications down the road.

Since the lockdowns started, 10 times the number of people have been dying in their homes than compared to before.

First dying of what?
If you are saying all of this hype is making people too afraid to seek
medical attention for other serious ailments I agree.
That also seems to be the case with the medical community who are
saying we should be getting our diabetes, chest pains, COPD and skin
cancers treated.