Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Public Bathroom questions

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:35:17 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:07:23 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:24:52 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:34:14 -0000, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings. I'm going to be sad forever now.

I wasn't intending to, just pointing out what you said was clearly a
load of ****e. Try posting something that makes sense in future.

In spite of my deep felt sadness, I offer the following:
http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-w...g-position-yet

https://www.squattypotty.com/blog/5-...n-your-toilet/

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as
the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making
it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis
muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate
all of
our waste without straining.

Funny how mine just comes out as soon as I've been sat for 5 seconds.
Seriously, I think you oughta see a doctor.

That's understandable considering how full of **** you are.

Funny how everyone in the western world uses a normal sit down toilet
just fine.

I've looked for those when out in the woods but I seldom find one.
Staying in practice is good.

Q. Does a bear **** in the woods?
A. Not if he can find a Porta-potty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Have you ever used the technique of a grass slope to wipe your arse?

I try to not have to resort to native materials. I carry a ziplock bag
with a stack of baby wipes to which I've added a healthy slug of rubbing
alcohol. Not only can you wipe your ass but when you're hot and sweaty a
quick rub down with rubbing alcohol is refreshing. They are also good
for cleaning up after roadside repairs.

There are a number of non-baby wipes on the market but I find the
Pampers brand a thicker and more durable than most and are inexpensive.
Few of the alternatives are saturated with alcohol.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 17:36:55 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:29:30 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/16/2018 08:11 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the
proper technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their
porta potties because they stood on them.

More common than most people think. Orientals also do that.

Maybe that was the target audience at Yellowstone. There were busloads
of East Asians with their selfie sticks. I do have to say they did walk
down the trails and so forth instead of jumping out of the car,
taking a
picture, and driving on like the Anglos.

Better to use a selfie stick than make the classic mistake of
photographing yourself in a mirror, hence you get a photo of your phone!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-pic-w212677/

Are you serious? "Ooh Ahh point"? Is that what she said as she fell?
And she works at Yelp? Is that what she did when she stopped falling?

I don't think she was using a selfie stick but when I was there last fall

Last fall? (titter)

there were plenty of people posing on the edge of cliffs. Bryce
Canyon also had a bunch.

I wouldn't want to be tasked with retrieving the body. It's not like you
can stroll along the base of the cliffs. There are two trails going down
from the rim but they are about ten miles apart.

There will be billions spent on risk assessments and fences now, just
because of one clumsy fool.

Oddly no. The US isn't quite the complete nanny state yet. There are
fences at the popular vista points but otherwise you're free to kill
yourself if you so desire. The first time I was at the Grand Canyon was
in the '50s and that hasn't changed. My mother would climb out on ledges
while my father and I observed from a safe distance.

The same goes for wildlife. If you're stupid enough to try to pet the
bison at Yellowstone that's your problem. There are several incidents
every year, some fatal, when some idiot mistakes nature for DisneyWorld.

Considering the number of visitors there have been remarkably few
fatalities at the Grand Canyon. I don't think Hillary Clinton has ever
visited. One of her little falling spells would save the Democrats a lot
of problems with her pleasant way of alienating voters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 11:38:40 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Funny how everyone in the western world uses a normal sit down toilet
just fine.

I've looked for those when out in the woods but I seldom find one.
Staying in practice is good.

....in case you are allowed out of your old people's home, eh, endlessly
driveling senile cocksucker? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 11:36:55 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-pic-w212677/

I don't think

You OBVIOUSLY don't, you notorious toothless sucker of troll cock!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 10:43:08 -0500, Sam E, yet another troll-feeding idiot,
wrote:

One-way glass would work (although I hear that "one-way glass" isn't a
real thing).

Another senile Yank who doesn't get what's going on! LOL Why are there so
MANY of you old oafs?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 13:55:37 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH the incontinent senile idiot's senile drivel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 14:06:06 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH yet more of cocksucker's endless senile drivel
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I use the McKesson WPW100 disposable washcloths. They're pretty good and you can order them off Amazon. The wipes measure 12.5 X 7.5 inches and you can wipe anything with them, anything. ^_^

https://www.amazon.com/McKesson-Stay.../dp/B00QS6DOBM

[8~{} Uncle Soiled Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What has been seen cannot be unseen. I am not glad I read your post.
--

WTF are you going on about now?! The wipes are good for cleaning up. If you get something sticky all over because you're a messy eater, the wipes will clean you right up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks Alert! LOL

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:00:11 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Senile Monster wrote:

WTF are you going on about now?! The wipes are good for cleaning up. If
you get something sticky all over because you're a messy eater, the wipes
will clean you right up. ^_^

You and lowbrowman would know all about THAT, the way you keep sucking off
the Scottish sow! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

But don't the relatives of the dead sue the owners of the park? I mean
if a ****wit woman can sue for spilling hot coffee (like coffee would be
cold) on her vagina, while driving (which she shouldn't have been
doing), then why not?

Right. Suing the National Park Service would work out really well.

https://www.nationalparkstraveler.or...rk-service8977

I can't find any updates but I doubt it will get any further than the
first attempt. The Park Service is attempting to evict the goats.

I've met goats on trails and have had to have a short discussion about
who was getting out of the way. The goat elected to detour. Had he not
he might have met an untimely death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I thought you was talking about yer ass.
--

Those wipes are also great for cleaning a small load carrying domesticated equine if you wish. You can also use them to clean your own tailpipe if you have bowel problems. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fastidious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

What I don't understand is why people want to keep dangerous animals on
our planet. Goats I don't consider dangerous, but the environMENTALists
who want to protect tigers? WTF? Tigers can and want to kill humans.
Bears can and want to kill humans. Let everyone who wants to just shoot
the ****s get them out of our way.

I like seeing bears, mountain lions, bison, wolves and so forth around.
It helps to keep the citiots out of the woods. I'd rather take my
chances with a bear than your average Chicago dindu.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 20:28:34 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Seniled Monster drooled and
driveled again:

Those wipes are also great for cleaning a small load carrying
domesticated equine if you wish. You can also use them to clean your own
tailpipe if you have bowel problems. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Senile Incontinent Monster

YOU can use them for wiping your gob, every time you sucked off the gay
Scottish ******, Uncle Senile Toothless Monster!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 19:56:24 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Right. Suing the National Park Service would work out really well.

FLUSH the inevitable senile ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:28:28 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

I like seeing bears, mountain lions, bison, wolves and so forth around.

But do you like to see those as much as you like seeing the gay Scottish
******'s dick and sucking it off, lowbrowman?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Talk about being a snob.
Posted to alt.home.repair

What I don't understand is why people want to keep dangerous animals on our planet.* Goats I don't consider dangerous, but the environMENTALists who want to protect tigers?* WTF?* Tigers can and want to kill humans.* Bears can and want to kill humans.

Maybe animals want to kill humans because humans are slowly destroying Earth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

It's absolutely useless.* The best it can do is make it so you can only
see from the dark side into the light side.* So people who put them on
their windows get privacy during the day, but as soon as they turn on
the TV or some room lights, they get the opposite.

I used to live in Fort Worth, Texas. In the middle of town there is a
tall building where the outside is almost all glass. During the day,
it's a mirror outside (and so looks blue). At night, you can see people
working late.

BTW, there is NO grass on that block. Everything except the building is
covered not by concrete, but tile. That tile is VERRRY slippery when wet.

You'd think there
would be a way to make a substance which blocked photons in only one
direction, but a physicist once told me it was inherently impossible (as
far as we know with current technology....)

Perhaps if we had robots no bigger that photons, but that may be
impossible too.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"We have at last ascertained that miracles can be perfectly understood;
that there is nothing mysterious about them; that they are simply
transparent falsehoods." -- Robert Ingersoll

Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

What has been seen cannot be unseen.* I am not glad I read your post.

"If you found this program to be offensive, then please don't watch it."

I once saw this notice just after an episode of "Monty Python's Flying
Circus".

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks Alert!

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:17:26 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

My pipe's at the front.
--

Interesting,

As if you didn't know, you toothless cocksucker!

[8~{} Uncle Cocksucking Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks Alert, AGAIN! LOL

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 08:16:11 -0400, Meanie wrote:

I thought you was talking about yer ass.

Talk about being a snob.

Talk about you being a troll-feeding idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 11:52:53 -0500, notX wrote:

"If you found this program to be offensive, then please don't watch it."

I once saw this notice just after an episode of "Monty Python's Flying
Circus".

Thanks, idiot, for humouring the filthiest and peskiest troll around! tsk
Just what IS it with you senile Yanks?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 08:32:44 -0400, Jim, the troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

Maybe animals want to kill humans because humans are slowly destroying Earth.

Another senile Yank who doesn't get what's going on! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 11:45:03 -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote:

It's absolutely useless.* The best it can do is make it so you can only
see from the dark side into the light side.* So people who put them on
their windows get privacy during the day, but as soon as they turn on
the TV or some room lights, they get the opposite.

I used to live in Fort Worth, Texas.

About time you croaked! You senile Yanks definitely live too long, going by
the way you keep clinging to every filthy troll on Usenet! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 04:28:28 -0000, rbowman wrote:

What I don't understand is why people want to keep dangerous animals on
our planet. Goats I don't consider dangerous, but the environMENTALists
who want to protect tigers? WTF? Tigers can and want to kill humans.
Bears can and want to kill humans. Let everyone who wants to just shoot
the ****s get them out of our way.

I like seeing bears, mountain lions, bison, wolves and so forth around.
It helps to keep the citiots out of the woods. I'd rather take my
chances with a bear than your average Chicago dindu.

You wouldn't let a murderer live in the forest, so why a bear?

Black bear lives matter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 14:22:32 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Black bear lives matter.

YOURS hardly does any more, you drooling troll-feeding senile idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

Surly a structure could be made that is different in one direction?
Hell we can make LEDs...

Of course there IS a structure that acts like one-way glass, a HDTV with
a camera on the back. Maybe someday the cost will come down enough to
use these instead of glass in windows.

This also reminds me of a fictional material called "slow glass". While
the physical thickness of it could be less than a quarter inch, the
optical thickness is ten (light) years. It could be left out in a field
for 10 years and then moved to a windowless room, where you could see
the field for the next 10 years.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"We have at last ascertained that miracles can be perfectly understood;
that there is nothing mysterious about them; that they are simply
transparent falsehoods." -- Robert Ingersoll

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/18/2018 03:22 PM, rbowman wrote:

[snip]

You wouldn't let a murderer live in the forest, so why a bear?

Black bear lives matter.

There was a recent episode of "South Park" where the president was
living in the woods, coming out at night for people's garbage.

They set a fox trap. (you figure it out)

--
"I'm willing to bet that when we finally discover the root causes for
most sexual problems facing people today, that Christianity will top the
Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

They're not bright enough to plan something like that.

They're mad at smokers for stinking up the woods, but they can't
remember who's guilty.

--
"I'm willing to bet that when we finally discover the root causes for
most sexual problems facing people today, that Christianity will top the
list." ["Psycho" Dave, ]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 4:21:14 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 17:17:26 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

My pipe's at the front.
--

Interesting, my radiator drain is at the front and my tailpipe is at the rear. You folks drive on the wrong side of the road so I'm not surprised that you're all backwards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Surprized Monster

Why do you have a PIPE at the back?

And we read from left to right, so it makes sense to drive on the left.
--

My exhaust gas comes out the rear. It's usually green in color and highly toxic. I have no muffler/silencer either so it gets quite noisy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poisonous Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 14:54:02 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

FLUSH the senile's crank boring senile ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:51:02 -0500, hah, yet another troll-feeding senile
Yank, blathered:

They're mad at smokers for stinking up the woods, but they can't
remember who's guilty.

What does hah stand for? Hopeless asshole? BG

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:43:48 -0500, Mark Lloyd, the troll-feeding idiot,
wrote:

optical thickness is ten (light) years. It could be left out in a field
for 10 years and then moved to a windowless room, where you could see
the field for the next 10 years.

But you STILL couldn't see what an idiot you are, you troll-feeding idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That reminds me of Stargate:
"Undomesticated equines could not remove me".
https://youtu.be/XrXi1hJH53A?t=9s

You can also use them to clean your own tailpipe if you have bowel problems. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fastidious Monster

My pipe's at the front.
--

Interesting, my radiator drain is at the front and my tailpipe is at the rear. You folks drive on the wrong side of the road so I'm not surprised that you're all backwards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Surprized Monster

Why do you have a PIPE at the back?

And we read from left to right, so it makes sense to drive on the left.
--

As I recall, ship traffic usually passes an approaching vessel to the right.. So the fact that Americans drive on the right side of the road may have to do with the fact that our ancestors crossed an ocean to get here. Perhaps it's just habit? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Landlubber Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:32:44 -0000, Jim wrote:

What I don't understand is why people want to keep dangerous animals
on our planet.* Goats I don't consider dangerous, but the
environMENTALists who want to protect tigers?* WTF?* Tigers can and
want to kill humans.* Bears can and want to kill humans.

Maybe animals want to kill humans because humans are slowly destroying
Earth.

They're not bright enough to plan something like that.

Really? Have you read some of the posts here? I think the animals are
smarter. Much smarter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 15:14:16 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Senile Monster drooled and
driveled some mo

have to do with the fact that our ancestors crossed an ocean to get here.
Perhaps it's just habit? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Landlubber Monster

Wanna bet that ALL your ancestors, if they knew you, would think you are a
useless idiot, you senile old fart? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 18:15:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Really? Have you read some of the posts here? I think

Don't! It will only make you look as idiotic as the troll you keep feeding!
BG