Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Public Bathroom questions

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:32:44 -0000, Jim wrote:

What I don't understand is why people want to keep dangerous animals
on our planet.* Goats I don't consider dangerous, but the
environMENTALists who want to protect tigers?* WTF?* Tigers can and
want to kill humans.* Bears can and want to kill humans.

Maybe animals want to kill humans because humans are slowly destroying
Earth.

They're not bright enough to plan something like that.

Really? Have you read some of the posts here? I think the animals are
smarter. Much smarter.