Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Public Bathroom questions

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:55:19 -0700 (PDT), Ivan Vegvary
wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Are you a community activist from Chicago or what?
--
Gentlemen, you know the rules - there *are* no rules. This is a fight to the finish. The first man who's dead loses. Wimpy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:55:19 -0000, Ivan Vegvary
wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

We had a older cleaning woman at work. Did not matter who was in there,
she cleaned, but the guys did not stop because she was cleaning either.
A few were shocked at first but soon realized it is no big deal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:40:36 -0400, REAL dumb Frankie Boi wrote:

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

What has that got to do with you constantly sucking the filthy gay Scottish
******'s cock, dumb Frankie Boi?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

It appears he's already a whining bitch and thus, I assume squats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

Same happened to me while I was at a Mexican resort. Didn't bother me
one iota and in fact, carried on a conversation with her.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper
technique.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 1:55:23 PM UTC-5, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

If the doors for the able bodies swung out, restrooms would have to be much larger breaking the building budget. It's bad enough for a builder and building owner to have to modify an older restroom to make it ADA compliant. I had to help customers with that when I was able-bodied. I'm on wheels these days and I'm glad there handicapped restrooms and the handicapped stalls in the larger restrooms. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wheeled Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

And why is that a problem?

What would happen if Frank accidentally flashed her and she started screaming?* Would the cops arrest Frank and add his name to the local flasher/sexual predator list?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 20:57:37 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper
technique.

There are signs that you can't resist the filthy Scottish ******'s unwashed
cock, lowbrowman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

And why is that a problem?

It was not a problem but made me have to snuggle up with urinal I was using.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper
technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their porta
potties because they stood on them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper
technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their porta
potties because they stood on them.

More common than most people think. Orientals also do that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:11:16 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper
technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their porta
potties because they stood on them.

More common than most people think.* Orientals also do that.

Strengthens the thighs and buttocks?
Fear of catching something?
Seems a weird practice.

Seems they grew up squatting and they have to in order to go. OTOH,
they sell a stool for your feet to help people get into more of a legs
up position as it is supposed to help you evacuate better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:34:14 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings. I'm going to be sad forever now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:24:52 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:34:14 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings.* I'm going to be sad forever now.

I wasn't intending to, just pointing out what you said was clearly a
load of ****e.** Try posting something that makes sense in future.

In spite of my deep felt sadness, I offer the following:
http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-w...g-position-yet

https://www.squattypotty.com/blog/5-...n-your-toilet/

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as
the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making
it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis
muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate all of
our waste without straining.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:50:34 -0400, REAL dumb Frankie Boi wrote:

And why is that a problem?

It was not a problem but made me have to snuggle up with urinal I was using.

The filthy Scottish troll asks, and REAL dumb Frankie Boi runs along and
delivers, ALWAYS! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 10:34:14 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Seems they grew up squatting and they have to in order to go. OTOH,
they sell a stool for your feet to help people get into more of a legs
up position as it is supposed to help you evacuate better.

Troll-feeding idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 11:24:52 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings. I'm going to be sad forever now.

And the idiot KEEPS feeding the filthy Scottish troll! ****ing unbelievable!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:07:23 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

In spite of my deep felt sadness, I offer the following:
http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-w...g-position-yet

https://www.squattypotty.com/blog/5-...n-your-toilet/

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as
the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making
it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis
muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate all of
our waste without straining.

LOL!!! Birdbrain 5 - Pwnedlowski 0

....for the very fact that the filthy troll managed to pull you down to his
"level" with just a few posts! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 11:24:52 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:34:14 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings. I'm going to be sad forever now.

No worry Ed, I found you a theme song: IT AIN'T MY FAULT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJ4oivoFg8

If you need a safe house, come over and see us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

What happens when they get old and their legs are too weak to squat for
a long time?

Government-provided squat-assist devices :-)

--
"Thank God" that the Bible cannot possibly be the word of God. [Rev.
Donald Morgan, Atheologian]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/16/2018 11:07 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as
the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making
it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis
muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate all of
our waste without straining.

How about sitting and leaning forward?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:15:37 -0500, hah
wrote:

What happens when they get old and their legs are too weak to squat for
a long time?

Government-provided squat-assist devices :-)

Adult diapers?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:15:37 -0500, hah wrote:

Government-provided squat-assist devices :-)

Another idiot fed the resident troll! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

Same happened to me while I was at a Mexican resort. Didn't bother me
one iota and in fact, carried on a conversation with her.

"Check out the size of this!* Want to spend the night together?"

And she said, "Si Señor! Muy grande!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri 16 Mar 2018 07:34:14a, Ed Pawlowski told us...

wrote:

On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not
the proper technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining
their porta potties because they stood on them.

More common than most people think.* Orientals also do that.

Strengthens the thighs and buttocks?
Fear of catching something?
Seems a weird practice.

Seems they grew up squatting and they have to in order to go.
OTOH, they sell a stool for your feet to help people get into more
of a legs up position as it is supposed to help you evacuate
better.

Yes, it's common in some countries to find a hole in the bathroom
floor instead of a toilet.* Many non-natives would probably fall on
their ass if they tried to use that.

What happens when they get old and their legs are too weak to squat for
a long time?

They use these......
https://www.wired.com/2015/03/exoske...earable-chair/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank posted for all of us...

wrote:

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb
over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female
janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

And why is that a problem?

It was not a problem but made me have to snuggle up with urinal I was using.

Pilots with short motor mounts taxi up close.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:53:57 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

It was not a problem but made me have to snuggle up with urinal I was using.

Pilots with short motor mounts taxi up close.

In the Army we were taught not to **** on your fingers.

The Navy were taught to wash their hands,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:43:53 -0400, Meanie wrote:

And she said, "Si Señor! Muy grande!"

What is it with you senile Yanks and this filthy Scottish sow? You no more
notice his stench because of your own incontinence? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:48:07 -0400, Meanie wrote:

They use these......
https://www.wired.com/2015/03/exoske...earable-chair/

And another senile troll-feeding dumb Yank shows up! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Looks rather like someone inventing a solution for a problem that
doesn't exist.

Many inventions are for problems that don't exist. It's all about
laziness and those who capitalize on it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/16/2018 08:11 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the
proper technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their
porta potties because they stood on them.

More common than most people think. Orientals also do that.

Maybe that was the target audience at Yellowstone. There were busloads
of East Asians with their selfie sticks. I do have to say they did walk
down the trails and so forth instead of jumping out of the car, taking a
picture, and driving on like the Anglos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:07:23 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:24:52 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:34:14 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings. I'm going to be sad forever now.

I wasn't intending to, just pointing out what you said was clearly a
load of ****e. Try posting something that makes sense in future.

In spite of my deep felt sadness, I offer the following:
http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-w...g-position-yet

https://www.squattypotty.com/blog/5-...n-your-toilet/

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as
the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making
it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis
muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate all of
our waste without straining.

Funny how mine just comes out as soon as I've been sat for 5 seconds.
Seriously, I think you oughta see a doctor.

That's understandable considering how full of **** you are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), even better at ****ting than Everyone Else! LOL

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:58:22 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Funny how mine just comes out as soon as I've been sat for 5 seconds.
Seriously, I think you oughta see a doctor.

That's because you are the biggest asshole around, Birdbrain!

And, yes, that's definitely quoteworthy again, you pitiable sociopathic sow!
LOL

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson") even better at ****ting than
everyone else (LOL):
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 20:35:17 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly

Funny how mine just comes out as soon as I've been sat for 5 seconds.
Seriously, I think you oughta see a doctor.

That's understandable considering how full of **** you are.

You would know, as you keep swallowing all his ****, every day!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert!

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:10:35 -0400, Meanie wrote:

Many inventions are for problems that don't exist. It's all about
laziness and those who capitalize on it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

You'd also get people being knocked over every time someone left a stall.

Unless you made the doors glass....

One-way glass would work (although I hear that "one-way glass" isn't a
real thing).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:29:30 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/16/2018 08:11 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks
illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the
proper technique.

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their
porta potties because they stood on them.

More common than most people think. Orientals also do that.

Maybe that was the target audience at Yellowstone. There were busloads
of East Asians with their selfie sticks. I do have to say they did walk
down the trails and so forth instead of jumping out of the car, taking a
picture, and driving on like the Anglos.

Better to use a selfie stick than make the classic mistake of
photographing yourself in a mirror, hence you get a photo of your phone!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-pic-w212677/

I don't think she was using a selfie stick but when I was there last
fall there were plenty of people posing on the edge of cliffs. Bryce
Canyon also had a bunch.

I wouldn't want to be tasked with retrieving the body. It's not like you
can stroll along the base of the cliffs. There are two trails going down
from the rim but they are about ten miles apart.