Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Public Bathroom questions

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:24:52 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:34:14 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't believe you.

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings.* I'm going to be sad forever now.

I wasn't intending to, just pointing out what you said was clearly a
load of ****e.** Try posting something that makes sense in future.

In spite of my deep felt sadness, I offer the following:
http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-w...g-position-yet

https://www.squattypotty.com/blog/5-...n-your-toilet/

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as
the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making
it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis
muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate all of
our waste without straining.