Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Car Wash

When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2017 4:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Guy told me his neighbor did this. Him and his wife would come out in
rain coats with a bucket of soapy water. Saved having to rinse off the
soap.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/17 4:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Not as funny as you may think- I do that all the time.

My county has banned DIY car washing due to a few years of drought.
Commercial car washes are OK- but I don't care to run my new-ish car
past those huge abrasive spinning brushes. There are some high end "We
Wash It By Hand" places around- but they want way too much money for a
stinkin' car wash....

--
Most news today is written by idiots about idiots for idiots.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 08:00:45 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 9/10/17 4:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(?)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Not as funny as you may think- I do that all the time.

My county has banned DIY car washing due to a few years of drought.
Commercial car washes are OK- but I don't care to run my new-ish car
past those huge abrasive spinning brushes. There are some high end "We
Wash It By Hand" places around- but they want way too much money for a
stinkin' car wash....

We have "brushless" automatic carwashes up here - won't scratch
paint, but when the clearcoat starts to peel, they will take it off in
sheets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(?)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

I get the sense of the post. My problem is the picture flashes on screen
then off. Doesn't really let me view it. Anyone with any ideas, I hope my
system isn't bleeped up.

--
Tekkie

New House Problem #2: Indesit WIB111 Wash Machine - gunge in wash Java Jive[_2_] UK diy 23 April 1st 13 03:28 PM
The best car wash/wax? Vortex3 UK diy 9 September 23rd 08 09:36 AM
car wash brush Tricia UK diy 5 January 28th 05 11:36 AM
Wet car carpets an the waterproof membrane in car doors Phil UK diy 49 November 7th 04 01:06 AM
Car radio will not play when car is cold Dan Electronics Repair 2 February 13th 04 04:08 PM