DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Car Wash (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/596564-car-wash.html)

Uncle Monster[_2_] September 10th 17 09:00 AM

Car Wash

When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Frank[_29_] September 10th 17 12:23 PM

Car Wash

On 9/10/2017 4:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Guy told me his neighbor did this. Him and his wife would come out in
rain coats with a bucket of soapy water. Saved having to rinse off the
soap.

Wade Garrett September 10th 17 01:00 PM

Car Wash

On 9/10/17 4:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Not as funny as you may think- I do that all the time.

My county has banned DIY car washing due to a few years of drought.
Commercial car washes are OK- but I don't care to run my new-ish car
past those huge abrasive spinning brushes. There are some high end "We
Wash It By Hand" places around- but they want way too much money for a
stinkin' car wash....

--
Most news today is written by idiots about idiots for idiots.

[email protected] September 10th 17 02:34 PM

Car Wash

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 08:00:45 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 9/10/17 4:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(?)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

Not as funny as you may think- I do that all the time.

My county has banned DIY car washing due to a few years of drought.
Commercial car washes are OK- but I don't care to run my new-ish car
past those huge abrasive spinning brushes. There are some high end "We
Wash It By Hand" places around- but they want way too much money for a
stinkin' car wash....

We have "brushless" automatic carwashes up here - won't scratch
paint, but when the clearcoat starts to peel, they will take it off in
sheets.

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= September 11th 17 08:18 PM

Car Wash

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

When is the best time to wash your car? ¯\_(?)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/712IbSM.gifv

[8~{} Uncle Clean Monster

I get the sense of the post. My problem is the picture flashes on screen
then off. Doesn't really let me view it. Anyone with any ideas, I hope my
system isn't bleeped up.

--
Tekkie