Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On 05/06/2017 21:01, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 20:53:39 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

I beg your pardon!

Heard of Rolls Royce?

And:

Britain is now the second biggest arms dealer in the world | The ...
www.independent.co.uk €Ί News €Ί UK €Ί Home News
5 Sep 2016 - Britain is now the second biggest arms dealer in the world,
official ... British arms companies ramp up bomb sales to Saudi Arabia
by 100 times ...

A small business based near Portsmouth(UK) makes one of the most
stunningly accurate sniper rifles in the world €“ and it all began in its
co-founders garage:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-marksmen.html

Yawn. Can you walk into a gun store and buy a pistol to protect your
family? You guys need an ID to buy a butter knife and must be of legal
age and show ID! A RR can be stopped with gun fire. Don't be silly.

We don't want or need guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 21:04:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/06/2017 21:01, Oren wrote:
[...]

Yet you are the "second biggest arms dealer". The citizen must live
on their knees and subject to the government. Thanks for making my
point.

Americans don't "need' guns. We exercise our right to have them and
"want" them. I'm not a subject of my government, like you Brit's are.

Don't conflate 'wants' and 'needs'! I've explained this to you Brit's
before but you can't grasp the concept.

Live on your knees. No beans off my plate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/5/2017 3:38 PM, Bod wrote:
On 05/06/2017 19:58, Oren wrote:

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

I beg your pardon!

Heard of Rolls Royce?

Made by Volkswagen. Oh, about Jaguar, Tata for now has a new meaning.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/06/2017 21:01, Oren wrote:
[...]

Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 21:28:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.

I've been telling you limeys that. You depend on your government to
protect you and you don't take a position to protect yourself. I rest
my case. Your government said guns are bad and you Brit's took the
bait. "You can't grasp that concept."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/05/2017 12:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Engines can't take many rounds of a .45 1911. It clogs up the pistons
rather fast. Surely the van wouldn't make it another 8 minutes to
Borough Market where the stabbing's started.

If you want the job done right, use a Barrett .50. That's designed to be
an anti-materiel round.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/05/2017 01:38 PM, Bod wrote:

Heard of Rolls Royce?

Which one? The motor car branch you sold to the Germans or the aircraft
engine manufacturer that was nationalized to save it from the RB211? Or
Rolls Royce Holdings or Rolls Royce plc? Damn company is like playing
whack-a-mole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/05/2017 02:28 PM, Bod wrote:
Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.

Can't blame you. Every time you played with guns you lost a little more
of the Empire even if you thought you won the war. You're sort of like
the incredible shrinking Denmark.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Probably all sold to ****ing Muslims.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ket-arms-sales

You might want to reconsider that market now that the Saudis are ****ed
at Qatar. Ever see 'Lord of War'? That's the only Nicholas Cage film I
can stomach; he excels as a sleazebag arms dealer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 10:10 PM, Bod wrote:
*Terrorist Attacks in the Heart of London Hit a Nation Still Reeling*

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/w...=top-news&_r=0

How would you like it if I told people that you
wanted to slip everyone's throats?

You are using the tragedy to bear false witness again
all the non-Muslim religions that do not act this way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/05/2017 02:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/5/2017 3:38 PM, Bod wrote:
On 05/06/2017 19:58, Oren wrote:

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

I beg your pardon!

Heard of Rolls Royce?

Made by Volkswagen. Oh, about Jaguar, Tata for now has a new meaning.

Royal Enfield was doing well after the Indians bought it. Unfortunately
they have learned British manufacturing techniques for their new
Himalayan model. Things tend to fall off, like the forks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot each
other!

For the most part the Blacks and the Hispanics shoot each other. It's a
win-win. The random white man going on the warpath gets a lot of new
coverage since it is a man bites dog story.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 04:27, rbowman wrote:
We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot each
other!

For the most part the Blacks and the Hispanics shoot each other. It's a
win-win. The random white man going on the warpath gets a lot of new
coverage since it is a man bites dog story.

*In Other Countries, Laws Are Strict and Work*

"Experts from the Harvard School of Public Health, using data from 26
developed countries, have shown that wherever there are more firearms,
there are more homicides. In the case of the United States,
exponentially mo the American murder rate is roughly 15 times that of
other wealthy countries, which have much tougher laws controlling
private ownership of guns".

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/op...laws-work.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/06/2017 21:01, Oren wrote:
[...]

How many terrorist attacks have been stopped by an armed civilian in the
USA?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 02:58 AM, Bod wrote:

How many terrorist attacks have been stopped by an armed civilian in
the USA?

Fighting terrorism is not the job for an armed civilian. You need intel
for that.

The questions you have to ask a

How many carjackings and street muggings have been stopped by an armed
civilian?

How many home robberies have been stopped by an armed civilian?

I'll bet those numbers are bigly and growing daily!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 09:41, Trumpster wrote:
On 06/06/2017 02:58 AM, Bod wrote:

How many terrorist attacks have been stopped by an armed civilian in
the USA?

Fighting terrorism is not the job for an armed civilian. You need intel
for that.

The questions you have to ask a

How many carjackings and street muggings have been stopped by an armed
civilian?

How many home robberies have been stopped by an armed civilian?

I'll bet those numbers are bigly and growing daily!

That is maybe your perception. Everyonr perceives that terrorism is
worse today in Europe, but the facts speak for themselves. The 1970s and
80s were far worse for terrorism.

"Despite recent attacks, the €˜70s and €˜80s were deadlier in Europe for
terrorism"

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...bffadded166aef
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 1:51:51 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 04:27, rbowman wrote:
We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot each
other!

For the most part the Blacks and the Hispanics shoot each other. It's a
win-win. The random white man going on the warpath gets a lot of new
coverage since it is a man bites dog story.

*In Other Countries, Laws Are Strict and Work*

"Experts from the Harvard School of Public Health, using data from 26
developed countries, have shown that wherever there are more firearms,
there are more homicides. In the case of the United States,
exponentially mo the American murder rate is roughly 15 times that of
other wealthy countries, which have much tougher laws controlling
private ownership of guns".

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/op...laws-work.html

Whine, whine, whine. We just don't care that much about gun homicides,
nor about drunk driving.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

London has been a Muslim country for quite some time. They have a Muslim
mayor. White people have left in droves.

Bye by UK.
U.S. to follow soon.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 21:19:32 -0600, rbowman wrote:

Probably all sold to ****ing Muslims.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ket-arms-sales

You might want to reconsider that market now that the Saudis are ****ed
at Qatar. Ever see 'Lord of War'? That's the only Nicholas Cage film I
can stomach; he excels as a sleazebag arms dealer.

That movie is simply a work of fiction, the real "sleazebag arms
dealer(s)" are people like Donald Trump who sell $110 billion in
weapons to Saudi Arabia, one of the most repressive and corrupt
regimes on the planet, not to mention one of the largest sponsors of
terrorism.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 19:06:11 +0100, Bod wrote:

There's nothing wrong about having shooting ranges, we have them, but
only for rifles. The UK are just not comfortable with folks walking
around armed. We don't feel the need for em.

Oh really?! Why does your Olympic Rife Team have to practice in
another country. Sounds like yer full of **** and don't know much,
being a limey and all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:48:42 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 18:46:55 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 02:12:58 +0100, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 6/4/17 12:14 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 16:21:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A gun wouldn't stop a rogue van suddenly ploughing into a crowd of
pedestrians without a warning at high speed .

Not initially: but, once observed the van could be stopped by others
shooting the driver and filling the engine with lead.

Have you ever been to a demo derby? Vehicles can take an
incredible amount
of damage before they won't move. Maybe these modern buggies won't
take
the damage
a '57 Chrysler would though.

Pretty much all you'd be likely to hit is the radiator. So you'd have
to wait 5 minutes for the engine to overheat after all the water fell
out. Best to shoot the tyres and the driver.

You're probably wrong. A round into an aluminum engine would stop it
right away.

I mention this because you often give hunting advice based on zero
experience.

There's no such thing as aluminum, I assume you mean aluminium. If
you're going to use our language, spell things properly.

And good engines are not made of aluminium. It warps, too low a melting
point. Ooooh, efficiency and all that, but it breaks, it's ****e.

We improved the language dropping extraneous vowels. Saves paper.
Saves trees.

Sorry, OCD isn't cured yet.

--
If god is so amazing, why did the dinosaurs die out?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:55:17 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:58:39 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:46:55 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Pretty much all you'd be likely to hit is the radiator. So you'd have
to wait 5 minutes for the engine to overheat after all the water fell
out. Best to shoot the tyres and the driver.

You're probably wrong. A round into an aluminum engine would stop it
right away.

I mention this because you often give hunting advice based on zero
experience.

Engines can't take many rounds of a .45 1911. It clogs up the pistons
rather fast. Surely the van wouldn't make it another 8 minutes to
Borough Market where the stabbing's started.

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot each
other!

I've had a couple of your folks visit taking them to my gun club. They
went crazy with delight. Last asked me to take a picture of him
shooting a .44 magnum. Said his wife would hate it but his son would
love it. First guy, I did not show him how to hold a semi-automatic
pistol right and slide raked his thumb and he was bleeding. He was
having so much fun shooting he did not want to stop for me to apply a
band-aide.

So people like to fire guns for fun, so what? How does that equate to having them on your person 24/7 so you can shoot innocent people? Every single American with a gun is a potential murderer and should be locked up immediately.

--
If you are having sex with TWO women and ONE more woman walks in, what do you have?
Divorce proceedings, most likely.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:10:09 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/05/2017 02:28 PM, Bod wrote:
Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.

Can't blame you. Every time you played with guns you lost a little more
of the Empire even if you thought you won the war. You're sort of like
the incredible shrinking Denmark.

You carry on playing your silly war games if you wish. We've grown up.

--
Microsoft: This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/5/2017 3:37 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:24:49 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 6/4/2017 2:32 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/3/17 10:10 PM, Bod wrote:
*Terrorist Attacks in the Heart of London Hit a Nation Still
Reeling*

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/w...=top-news&_r=0

call them what they a Zindiqs

Zindiq is a medieval Islamic term applied by Muslims to individuals
who are considered to hold views or follow practices that are contrary
to central Islamic dogmas.[1]

BULL**** BULL**** BULL**** ! This is one of the central tenets of
Islam , to rule the whole world by any means available . They want to
KEEEEEL us or convert/subjugate us . I say we fight back with the same
disregard for (their) innocents as they show for ours . Why is it that
it's OK for them to bomb a hospital full of children , but if ONE child
is killed by one of our strikes we're castigated by the whole (liberal)
world ? I say it's time for open season for any (man , the women are
victims) Muslim that so much as jaywalks .

Because we're better than them. If you become your enemy, you have lost
already.

Cindy Hamilton

Better than they [are], you ignorant ****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 09:41:08 +0100, Trumpster wrote:

On 06/06/2017 02:58 AM, Bod wrote:

How many terrorist attacks have been stopped by an armed civilian in
the USA?

Fighting terrorism is not the job for an armed civilian. You need intel
for that.

The questions you have to ask a

How many carjackings and street muggings have been stopped by an armed
civilian?

How many home robberies have been stopped by an armed civilian?

I'll bet those numbers are bigly and growing daily!

And how many carjackings, street muggings, and home robberies were STARTED by an armed civilian?

--
My ex-wife was temperamental.
90% temper and 10% mental.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/4/2017 2:32 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/3/17 10:10 PM, Bod wrote:
[...]

What do you expect from a pacifist?

--
Eskimoes only have 4 words for snow, but 32 words for demonstrative pronouns (we only have this/that/these/those).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:10:09 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/05/2017 02:28 PM, Bod wrote:
Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.

Can't blame you. Every time you played with guns you lost a little more
of the Empire even if you thought you won the war. You're sort of like
the incredible shrinking Denmark.

You carry on playing your silly war games if you wish. We've grown up.

If the US were wise it would stop making war, but it isn't. The US tried
to show the French how it was done in Vietnam and failed. Now it's
trying to show Russia how it's done in Afghanistan and Britain in the
Mideast. These will fail too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 03:39:12 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:10:09 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/05/2017 02:28 PM, Bod wrote:
Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.

Can't blame you. Every time you played with guns you lost a little more
of the Empire even if you thought you won the war. You're sort of like
the incredible shrinking Denmark.

You carry on playing your silly war games if you wish. We've grown up.

If the US were wise it would stop making war, but it isn't. The US tried
to show the French how it was done in Vietnam and failed. Now it's
trying to show Russia how it's done in Afghanistan and Britain in the
Mideast. These will fail too.

It should either do nothing, or do more of it. At the moment it's making half arsed attempts. You have the money and bombs, use three times as many and destroy the enemy properly. Stop pussyfooting about.

--
Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 6/4/17 12:14 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Thread got me looking at a document I just reviewed for someone in the
UK. In printing from the database I had the choice of English or
American English. Few years ago I had looked at US equivalent of
several hundred English words to help create this data base.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2017 4:15 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 19:06:11 +0100, Bod wrote:

There's nothing wrong about having shooting ranges, we have them, but
only for rifles. The UK are just not comfortable with folks walking
around armed. We don't feel the need for em.

Oh really?! Why does your Olympic Rife Team have to practice in
another country. Sounds like yer full of **** and don't know much,
being a limey and all.

I'm pretty sure all guns used in shooting have to be locked up at the
range itself and not taken home. Around here there are some guys
driving to the range with enough arms for arming a small country.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

I don't carry one because of bother of getting the permit but feel safer
when I know a responsible person near me is carrying. I live in DE but
range is in nearby PA where carry permit is easy to get. All the PA
guys are packing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/06/2017 02:58 AM, Bod wrote:

How many terrorist attacks have been stopped by an armed civilian in
the USA?

Fighting terrorism is not the job for an armed civilian. You need intel
for that.

The questions you have to ask a

How many carjackings and street muggings have been stopped by an armed
civilian?

How many home robberies have been stopped by an armed civilian?

I'll bet those numbers are bigly and growing daily!

And how many carjackings, street muggings, and home robberies were
STARTED by an armed civilian?

90+% are caused by those prohibited from owning a firearm, mostly
convicted felons. You need clearance by FBI and state databases to buy
a gun. Carry permit here requires clearance, finger printing, shooting
course and test, publication of intent in the paper, signatures of 5
residents and a judges approval. Most firearms used in crimes were
stolen or bought by a friend or relative of a prohibited person, both
felonies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So easy to steal when everyone has one....

--
There's been global warming since the ice age.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 18:17:58 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

And if a responsible person is overpowered/taken by surprise by a felon and his gun taken?

--
5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

same thing as if a police officer is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

You're avoiding the question in that scenario. Obviously both of you
would be at the mercy of the mugger who will now have the gun, so
carrying the gun had left you in more danger than if neither of you had
a gun. With no gun the two of you could have sorted the scrote out until
he got your mate's gun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 19:24:51 +0100, Taxed and Spent wrote:

[...]

Our police don't have guns, and they're harder to overpower than a random person.

--
I was on a Southwest flight once that was delayed at the gate after everyone boarded. The flight attendant said over the intercom, "We're sorry for the delay. The machine that normally rips the handles off your luggage is broken, so we're having to do it by hand. We should be finished and on our way shortly."
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

And if a cop is taken by surprise by a felon? Yeah, I know, you give the
peelers a bonnet and baton and hope for the best.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Our police don't have guns, and they're harder to overpower than a
random person.

Call 999, report some crime, and shoot him when he gets there. That's
the American way.

Farage on London terror attack. harry UK diy 53 April 7th 17 08:09 AM
Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, LaptopRepairing Service London [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 10th 07 07:38 AM
Religious Posts Upscale Woodworking 30 July 16th 05 03:14 PM
OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage Cliff Huprich Metalworking 50 March 7th 04 03:59 AM