Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 03:39:12 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:10:09 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/05/2017 02:28 PM, Bod wrote:
Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.

Can't blame you. Every time you played with guns you lost a little more
of the Empire even if you thought you won the war. You're sort of like
the incredible shrinking Denmark.

You carry on playing your silly war games if you wish. We've grown up.

If the US were wise it would stop making war, but it isn't. The US tried
to show the French how it was done in Vietnam and failed. Now it's
trying to show Russia how it's done in Afghanistan and Britain in the
Mideast. These will fail too.

It should either do nothing, or do more of it. At the moment it's making half arsed attempts. You have the money and bombs, use three times as many and destroy the enemy properly. Stop pussyfooting about.

--
Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."