Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On 05/06/2017 21:16, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 21:04:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/06/2017 21:01, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 20:53:39 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

I beg your pardon!

Heard of Rolls Royce?

And:

Britain is now the second biggest arms dealer in the world | The ...
www.independent.co.uk ۼ News ۼ UK ۼ Home News
5 Sep 2016 - Britain is now the second biggest arms dealer in the world,
official ... British arms companies ramp up bomb sales to Saudi Arabia
by 100 times ...

A small business based near Portsmouth(UK) makes one of the most
stunningly accurate sniper rifles in the world €“ and it all began in its
co-founders garage:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-marksmen.html

Yawn. Can you walk into a gun store and buy a pistol to protect your
family? You guys need an ID to buy a butter knife and must be of legal
age and show ID! A RR can be stopped with gun fire. Don't be silly.

We don't want or need guns.

Yet you are the "second biggest arms dealer". The citizen must live
on their knees and subject to the government. Thanks for making my
point.

Americans don't "need' guns. We exercise our right to have them and
"want" them. I'm not a subject of my government, like you Brit's are.

Don't conflate 'wants' and 'needs'! I've explained this to you Brit's
before but you can't grasp the concept.

Live on your knees. No beans off my plate.

Guns!? We just don't have the desire for them like you.
You can't grasp that concept.