Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 1:51:51 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 04:27, rbowman wrote:
We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot each
other!

For the most part the Blacks and the Hispanics shoot each other. It's a
win-win. The random white man going on the warpath gets a lot of new
coverage since it is a man bites dog story.

*In Other Countries, Laws Are Strict and Work*

"Experts from the Harvard School of Public Health, using data from 26
developed countries, have shown that wherever there are more firearms,
there are more homicides. In the case of the United States,
exponentially mo the American murder rate is roughly 15 times that of
other wealthy countries, which have much tougher laws controlling
private ownership of guns".

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/op...laws-work.html

Whine, whine, whine. We just don't care that much about gun homicides,
nor about drunk driving.

Cindy Hamilton