Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

I've had a couple of your folks visit taking them to my gun club.
They
went crazy with delight. Last asked me to take a picture of him
shooting a .44 magnum. Said his wife would hate it but his son would
love it. First guy, I did not show him how to hold a semi-automatic
pistol right and slide raked his thumb and he was bleeding. He was
having so much fun shooting he did not want to stop for me to apply a
band-aide.

So people like to fire guns for fun, so what? How does that equate to
having them on your person 24/7 so you can shoot innocent people?
Every
single American with a gun is a potential murderer and should be locked
up immediately.

I don't carry one because of bother of getting the permit but feel safer
when I know a responsible person near me is carrying. I live in DE but
range is in nearby PA where carry permit is easy to get. All the PA
guys are packing.

And if a responsible person is overpowered/taken by surprise by a
felon and his gun taken?

same thing as if a police officer is.

You're avoiding the question in that scenario. Obviously both of you
would be at the mercy of the mugger who will now have the gun, so
carrying the gun had left you in more danger than if neither of you had
a gun. With no gun the two of you could have sorted the scrote out until
he got your mate's gun.