Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

Did you know that a captcha (those things you get on websites to get rid
of robots), is actually an acronym? It means "completely automated
public Turing Test to tell computers and humans apart".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backronym

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:08:52 +0100, rbowman wrote:

Our police don't have guns, and they're harder to overpower than a
random person.

Call 999, report some crime, and shoot him when he gets there. That's
the American way.

Please do this more often.

--
If colouring wasn't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:06:50 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 18:17:58 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:55:17 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:58:39 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:46:55 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Pretty much all you'd be likely to hit is the radiator. So you'd
have
to wait 5 minutes for the engine to overheat after all the water
fell
out. Best to shoot the tyres and the driver.

You're probably wrong. A round into an aluminum engine would
stop it
right away.

I mention this because you often give hunting advice based on zero
experience.

Engines can't take many rounds of a .45 1911. It clogs up the
pistons
rather fast. Surely the van wouldn't make it another 8 minutes to
Borough Market where the stabbing's started.

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the
wild
west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot
each
other!

I've had a couple of your folks visit taking them to my gun club. They
went crazy with delight. Last asked me to take a picture of him
shooting a .44 magnum. Said his wife would hate it but his son would
love it. First guy, I did not show him how to hold a semi-automatic
pistol right and slide raked his thumb and he was bleeding. He was
having so much fun shooting he did not want to stop for me to apply a
band-aide.

So people like to fire guns for fun, so what? How does that equate to
having them on your person 24/7 so you can shoot innocent people? Every
single American with a gun is a potential murderer and should be locked
up immediately.

I don't carry one because of bother of getting the permit but feel safer
when I know a responsible person near me is carrying. I live in DE but
range is in nearby PA where carry permit is easy to get. All the PA
guys are packing.

And if a responsible person is overpowered/taken by surprise by a felon
and his gun taken?

And if a cop is taken by surprise by a felon? Yeah, I know, you give the
peelers a bonnet and baton and hope for the best.

If nobody has guns, nobody has an advantage.

--
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Posted to alt.home.repair

If nobody has guns, nobody has an advantage.

Somebody ALWAYS has an advantage. It's been that way since Og found a
sharp chunk of obsidian. The thing is, the weapon isn't the advantage;
it's the proclivity to use deadly force. A high percentage of people who
buy firearms for 'protection' didn't buy what they really need, the
willingness to kill. Even in battles between professional military units
a goodly number of the soldiers aren't aiming at anything in particular.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:08:52 +0100, rbowman wrote:

Our police don't have guns, and they're harder to overpower than a
random person.

Call 999, report some crime, and shoot him when he gets there. That's
the American way.

Please do this more often.

Wait until the jihadis hit on that technique. You want to know where the
cops are, call them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 18:08:03 +0100, rbowman wrote:

If nobody has guns, nobody has an advantage.

Somebody ALWAYS has an advantage. It's been that way since Og found a
sharp chunk of obsidian. The thing is, the weapon isn't the advantage;
it's the proclivity to use deadly force. A high percentage of people who
buy firearms for 'protection' didn't buy what they really need, the
willingness to kill. Even in battles between professional military units
a goodly number of the soldiers aren't aiming at anything in particular.

10 people are present in a room. One has a gun. The other 9 will die.

10 people are present in a room. One is bigger and stronger than the others. The other 9 have a damn good chance of subduing him. Even if he has a knife, they'll probably get it off him. But a gun lets you kill people at a distance, before they can defend themselves.

--
A devout Muslim entered a black cab in London. He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.
The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 18:10:27 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:08:52 +0100, rbowman wrote:

Our police don't have guns, and they're harder to overpower than a
random person.

Call 999, report some crime, and shoot him when he gets there. That's
the American way.

Please do this more often.

Wait until the jihadis hit on that technique. You want to know where the
cops are, call them.

Cops are as much of a nuisance as the jihadis.

--
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
Posted to alt.home.repair

I don't pronounce my typing. And when I say things I'd prefer Ess Em
Ell Eee to Short Magazine Lee Enfield as it's way faster to say.

Smellie will do then. I do a lot of work involving ESRI (Environmental
Systems Research Institute), a major player in the GIS field. 15 years
ago you could always tell their employees since they were carefully
trained to say Ee Ess Ar Eye while the rest of the world said ezry.
They've given up lately and now it's only the old timers that spell it out.

Hint: if you don't want people to pronounce your acronym, make it
utterly unpronounceable. They'll still try. There are still oddities. I
think most still spell out SAT for the aptitude test and say elsat for
the lawyer version.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 18:19:33 +0100, rbowman wrote:

I don't pronounce my typing. And when I say things I'd prefer Ess Em
Ell Eee to Short Magazine Lee Enfield as it's way faster to say.

Smellie will do then. I do a lot of work involving ESRI (Environmental
Systems Research Institute), a major player in the GIS field. 15 years
ago you could always tell their employees since they were carefully
trained to say Ee Ess Ar Eye while the rest of the world said ezry.
They've given up lately and now it's only the old timers that spell it out.

Hint: if you don't want people to pronounce your acronym, make it
utterly unpronounceable. They'll still try. There are still oddities. I
think most still spell out SAT for the aptitude test and say elsat for
the lawyer version.

People who pronounce acronyms tend to be of lower intelligence. I noticed that where I worked, the dumb people would say everything like it was a word. WLED would become "well Ed". The first time I heard it I had no ****ing idea what he was talking about.

--
Why isn;t the apostrophe next to the L? Who ever uses the semicolon???
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 5:48:42 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
[...]

What if your attacker outweighs you by 45 kg and is 10 cm taller? Plus what if the ****** really, really means to rip your throat out and eat your face? What are you gonna do? Perhaps you could get Trator_4 to call him a racist and he would go away with his feelings hurt? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Attacking Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 18:58:59 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I'd be worried he'd steal my gun and shoot me with it. Unless a gun is programmed to only work using your own fingerprints, it's not safe.

--
The problem with today's society is adults are treated like children, children are treated like retards, and retards are exempt from the law.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 2:16:01 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
[...]

You don't let the thug get close enough before shooting him in the groin. When he bends down in pain and reaches for his mangled testicles, you shoot him in the head. Self defense with a firearm is easy if you have training and practice at a gun range. ( -_・) ︻デ一

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:40:24 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

And if he does too?

--
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so).
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd be worried he'd steal my gun and shoot me with it. Unless a gun is programmed to only work using your own fingerprints, it's not safe.

Do you have two X chromosomes?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:58:59 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

What if your attacker outweighs you by 45 kg and is 10 cm taller? Plus what if the ****** really, really means to rip your throat out and eat your face? What are you gonna do? Perhaps you could get Trator_4 to call him a racist and he would go away with his feelings hurt? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Attacking Monster

Scroll down and watch the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/10/this-is-war-florida-sheriff-urges-citizens-to-arm-themselves-in-case-attack.html

Plain, simple, correct, and accurate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

What if your attacker outweighs you by 45 kg and is 10 cm taller? Plus what if the ****** really, really means to rip your throat out and eat your face? What are you gonna do? Perhaps you could get Trator_4 to call him a racist and he would go away with his feelings hurt? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Attacking Monster

Scroll down and watch the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/10/this-is-war-florida-sheriff-urges-citizens-to-arm-themselves-in-case-attack.html

Plain, simple, correct, and accurate.

And of course only good people get those guns....

--
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 22:35:52 +0100, Butch wrote:

I'd be worried he'd steal my gun and shoot me with it. Unless a gun is programmed to only work using your own fingerprints, it's not safe.

Do you have two X chromosomes?

WTF makes you think that?

--
Legalise drugs now and stop the crime
http://www.legalisedrugs.co.uk/
Posted to alt.home.repair

10 people are present in a room. One is bigger and stronger than the
others. The other 9 have a damn good chance of subduing him. Even if
he has a knife, they'll probably get it off him. But a gun lets you
kill people at a distance, before they can defend themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...mic_extremists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ten-days.html

Which of the nine is going to be first to die?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/10/2017 01:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You don't let the thug get close enough before shooting him in the groin. When he bends down in pain and reaches for his mangled testicles, you shoot him in the head. Self defense with a firearm is easy if you have training and practice at a gun range. ( -_・) ︻デ一

That technique has the advantage of avoiding the body armor. Most won't
be hardcore enough to wear the armored jockstrap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:23:21 +0100, rbowman wrote:

10 people are present in a room. One is bigger and stronger than the
others. The other 9 have a damn good chance of subduing him. Even if
he has a knife, they'll probably get it off him. But a gun lets you
kill people at a distance, before they can defend themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...mic_extremists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ten-days.html

Which of the nine is going to be first to die?

If you came at me with a knife, I might be able to stop you. If you came at me with a gun, I cannot avoid the bullet.

--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 3:14:52 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:40:24 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

What if your attacker outweighs you by 45 kg and is 10 cm taller? Plus what if the ****** really, really means to rip your throat out and eat your face? What are you gonna do? Perhaps you could get Trator_4 to call him a racist and he would go away with his feelings hurt? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

I'd be worried he'd steal my gun and shoot me with it. Unless a gun is programmed to only work using your own fingerprints, it's not safe.
--

You don't let the thug get close enough before shooting him in the groin. When he bends down in pain and reaches for his mangled testicles, you shoot him in the head. Self defense with a firearm is easy if you have training and practice at a gun range. ( -_・) ︻デ一

And if he does too?
--

You seem to be making excuses to not be armed. I believe it's ingrained in your culture to be unarmed because the ruling class of royals disarmed you peasants centuries ago. Only the King's knights and soldiers were allowed to have weapons. Fortunately my ancestors from that part of the world left because they didn't like having a boot on their neck and having to bow down to royalty. They fought to be free of the tyranny of a King and go on to build the greatest nation on Earth. In your little island nation, you'll be arrested and charged with a crime if you harm an attacker or home invader. Hell, you'll be charged with a crime if you hurt someone's feelings. I'm so glad I don't live in a place like that. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Glad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 6:24:43 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 06/10/2017 01:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You don't let the thug get close enough before shooting him in the groin. When he bends down in pain and reaches for his mangled testicles, you shoot him in the head. Self defense with a firearm is easy if you have training and practice at a gun range. ( -_・) ︻デ一

That technique has the advantage of avoiding the body armor. Most won't
be hardcore enough to wear the armored jockstrap.

2 in the groin, one in the head, make sure the SOB is dead. Years ago I listen to G. Gordon Liddy's radio program and he promoted that method for dispatching scoundrels. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Groin Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

If I surprised you by walkng up behind you and stuck a loaded gun into
your back by surprise, how would carrying a gun help you. Unless you
had your gun in your hand and ready cocked with the safety catch off all
of the time?
Your gun would be as useless as a rubber duck in yer pocket.
I'd bet a lot of muggings in the US happen that way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2017 01:46, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Hmm, I've heard that Americans can be arrested just for walking across a
road. Called Jaywalking I believe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 11:07:16 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Good grief! People who carry a firearm on their person and have any training have a tendency to be aware of their surroundings. Situational awareness is a survival tactic practiced by those who have any sense. When out in public, you keep your head on a swivel and no one can walk up behind you. It's also a good idea to know what the hell kind of area you're traveling through.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Aware Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 11:23:14 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

It's something that could happen in a city where there is a lot of vehicular traffic and some idiot pedestrian ignores the crosswalk or the traffic signals. I believe the ordinance is for public safety. If some idiot decides to cross in the middle of a block by running between moving vehicles, the idiot could be run down by a vehicle or cause an accident. If it was up to me, I'd use snipers. There are a lot of military vets who could use a job. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Ballistic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

So gun carriers walk around in constant fear of attack?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2017 05:37, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Hmm, we can walk across any road freely. The obvious exception being
motorways where no pedestrians are allowed anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 12:14:30 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Just admit that you're intractably anti gun and that you and your fellow native countrymen will be easy prey for the Muslim hordes invading and outbreeding you to the point that you will soon be overrun by those lunatics who want to kill you. Of course you can purchase your Koran now, study it and learn enough so you can fake it when they take over your country and impose Sharia law. You can at least learn to "act" like a good Muslim and keep your head. I do feel sorry for poor defenseless people even if they bring it on themselves. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Ready Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 12:17:14 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

So what happens to pedestrians who tread where they're not allowed? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Rolling Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2017 07:22, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Why are you obsessed with a fear of Muslims?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2017 07:25, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

The police would probably pick them up and take them off of the motorway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 1:33:42 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Have you hugged a terrorist today? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Loveable Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 1:35:22 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

The corpses? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2017 08:26, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Fortunately very few are that stupid to walk cross a motorway

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 3:11:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

So you admit that some of your people are mentally defective enough to do something extremely stupid. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2017 09:44, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Every nation has some people with mental issues. You have your fair
share too or do you deny that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

You actually have more with mental issues:

Why More Americans Suffer From Mental Disorders Than Anyone Else ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ers.../246035/
4 Oct 2011 - Americans suffer from all sorts of psychological issues,
and the evidence ... despite (or because of?) an increasing number of
treatment options. ... The WHO has come up with vast catalogues of
mental health data, which they
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 3:59:00 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Hell no! I'm out of my fraking mind! The difference is that I admit it! Your turn. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 4:02:58 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

My country has a larger population than yours, you moron!ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mental Monster

Farage on London terror attack. harry UK diy 53 April 7th 17 08:09 AM
Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, LaptopRepairing Service London [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 10th 07 07:38 AM
Religious Posts Upscale Woodworking 30 July 16th 05 03:14 PM
OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage Cliff Huprich Metalworking 50 March 7th 04 03:59 AM