Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 06/03/2017 05:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

I work for a JW. It is not an issue, he does not
talk religion around all the Christians that
work for him and we don't give him a bad time.
He is a stand up guy.

I assume that JW is "Jehovah's Witness". Aren't
they Christians? They certainly invoke him often enough.

Loaded question... They definitely are not trinitarian and think the
cross is a pagan symbol. They are in roughly the same theological boat
as the Mormons and Moslems. All three, properly speaking, are Christian
heresies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 2:25:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 06/03/2017 05:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

I work for a JW. It is not an issue, he does not
talk religion around all the Christians that
work for him and we don't give him a bad time.
He is a stand up guy.

I assume that JW is "Jehovah's Witness". Aren't
they Christians? They certainly invoke him often enough.

Loaded question... They definitely are not trinitarian and think the
cross is a pagan symbol. They are in roughly the same theological boat
as the Mormons and Moslems. All three, properly speaking, are Christian
heresies.

Not loaded. From the outside, anybody who prays to Jesus is a Christian.
Everything else is quibbling over whether you rub blue mud in your
navels clockwise or counterclockwise.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/04/2017 04:53 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Not loaded. From the outside, anybody who prays to Jesus is a Christian.
Everything else is quibbling over whether you rub blue mud in your
navels clockwise or counterclockwise.

Riight... That's the same well-informed view the State Department took
towards the Moslems ofthe middle East. 'They're all the same'.

Viewed from the outside, atheists prefer red mud rubbed vertically. They
are secure in their belief of disbelief.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 05:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 03/06/2017 12:56, Trumpster wrote:
On 06/03/2017 03:21 AM, Bod wrote:
Yeh, he cares so much that he gave you diabetes.

God didn't give anyone diabetes but if you are looking to assign
blame, start with the USDA and their "healthy whole grains" food pyramid.

FWIW, the USDA is a crooked wholly-owned subsidiary of BigFood Inc.
Their management should be serving life in prison.

I was told from a religious nut, that all illnesses were god's
punishment for our ancestors naughty deeds. I've been told numerous
weird things by these nut jobs.

And some regressives believe in Global Warming too. There
are a lot of nuts to go around.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 03:28 AM, Diesel wrote:
T news 2017 20:14:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/31/2017 11:31 PM, Diesel wrote:
Alright then, I'll bite. Please feel free to share the personal
experience you speak of, if you want to do so. I'll read it.

So I don't doth out time, is there anything in particular you are
looking me?

Your personal experience and how you got there...I'm curious about
it.

Okay.

I have believed in God since before I can remember
and had a personal relation ship with him before I
know what it was.

It is like having an infinitely patient teacher next to
you giving you a guiding hand. And no, no, no, you
never want to disappoint him. The guilt when you do
something wrong is out of this world. He doesn't
put up with anything, but his corrections are very
loving. He also knows my weaknesses and it constantly
giving me nudges in the right direction.

It is said that the fear of God as in retribution is
the fear of a beginner. Having known him, the real
fear of God is being without him. This is misunderstood
a lot by those that do not believe.

He has actually spoken to me several times in
English, which I cherish. Mostly, I just have
a strong feeling that is very clear.

It is very humbling that he cares about me the way
he does.

And I always have to remember, I am a servant of God,
not the other way around.

Well, that was a bit vague, but, thanks for sharing what you did,
anyhow...

You are most welcome

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 04:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

I work for a JW. It is not an issue, he does not
talk religion around all the Christians that
work for him and we don't give him a bad time.
He is a stand up guy.

I assume that JW is "Jehovah's Witness". Aren't
they Christians? They certainly invoke him often enough.

Cindy Hamilton

This should help.

This is a chart to see at a glance:
http://godandscience.org/cults/jwdiff.html

This gives more explanation:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/jehovah-s-witnesses/

JW's are reusing Christian names. Mormons do the same.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:37:19 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 04:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

I work for a JW. It is not an issue, he does not
talk religion around all the Christians that
work for him and we don't give him a bad time.
He is a stand up guy.

I assume that JW is "Jehovah's Witness". Aren't
they Christians? They certainly invoke him often enough.

Cindy Hamilton

This should help.

This is a chart to see at a glance:
http://godandscience.org/cults/jwdiff.html

This gives more explanation:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/jehovah-s-witnesses/

JW's are reusing Christian names. Mormons do the same.

Sorry. It still looks like blue mud to me. A matter of
interpretation of a collection that was written over a period
of several centuries by various people with different agendas.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2017 04:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

The JW's don't believe what the Christian believe, not
by just a little, but by a lot. Reusing our names
doesn't count