Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Order in Which God Created

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 2:25:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 06/03/2017 05:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

I work for a JW. It is not an issue, he does not
talk religion around all the Christians that
work for him and we don't give him a bad time.
He is a stand up guy.

I assume that JW is "Jehovah's Witness". Aren't
they Christians? They certainly invoke him often enough.

Loaded question... They definitely are not trinitarian and think the
cross is a pagan symbol. They are in roughly the same theological boat
as the Mormons and Moslems. All three, properly speaking, are Christian
heresies.

Not loaded. From the outside, anybody who prays to Jesus is a Christian.
Everything else is quibbling over whether you rub blue mud in your
navels clockwise or counterclockwise.

Cindy Hamilton